IXL

Jul 28, 2017
8 years deep with a bunch of useless remakes(first revamp was needed, though). Remaking the already remade models/quests which will be remade again a few years later, with peeps being wiped out from Discord whether their criticsm is legit or not)
At this point I don't even bother to download the pirated version of this.

Also, based on what I've seen one page above: what happened to Maria's areolas? She used to have big ones, now even Lucys are bigger. Meh. Sadness.
Same, I supported for 6 of those, kinda gave up after a while, Dev got nasty and greedy.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night
Can anyone answer me this question is it worth playing this game anymore I mean the game got reset 3 times and the latest happened summer of last year the main story including the gang content hasnt been updated since 2022 probably longer and the last time I checked game was suppose to start of as My New Life 2 a year ago.

Just kinda seems like there is only filler content nowadays.

For the record I didnt play the last version because that was the update where it reset everything and I refuse to restart a game that has zero interest in continuing the main story.
Honestly man that subjective of me to give you my input. I dont want to deter you from playing the game or starting a fresh game. All I can say is, the game is filled with bugs. The dev claimed to be fixing bugs but seems to be rushing and doing his nonsense like normal. Yet the game do have content. The dev usually give one good update per year. And I totally agree with the filler content comment. The dev knows he can throw in a few sex scenes here and people would disregard the long wait or bugs.

I am seeing members who were complaining now complimenting, how a good update. Just because of some threesome scenes like that is enough. I dont have that wishy-washy mentality, so I dont want to get into that.

But this is all my opinion man, just me. I can only suggest, since you asked; is to wait until it becomes stable a little or monitor the thread to see if members are getting real issues. Ultimately, it is up to you. There are some worthwhile content added in terms of Lucy story line from since last you played. But expect to have to search and edit saves for bugs in the game to finish the content.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
Honestly man that subjective of me to give you my input. I dont want to deter you from playing the game or starting a fresh game. All I can say is, the game is filled with bugs. The dev claimed to be fixing bugs but seems to be rushing and doing his nonsense like normal. Yet the game do have content from since you played but not enough for 2 years work. That 2 years is like 2 updates only, maybe. And I totally agree with the filler content comment. The dev knows he can throw in a few sex scenes here and people would disregard the long wait or bugs.

I am seeing members who were complaining now complimenting, how a good update. Just because of some threesome scenes like that is enough. I dont have that wishy-washy mentality, so I dont want to get into that.

But this is all my opinion man, just me. I can only suggest, since you asked; is to wait until it becomes stable a little or monitor the thread to see if members are getting real issues.
Symphony. Been appreciative of your efforts to make this game playable and thank you for it. I would suggest you look to a game called Adventures of Willy D. The dev not only completed the game a long time ago, but the sheer amount of content is incredible... and it works.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
was nadine and sandra stuff remade this update or previous??

threesome scenes are hot, probably the best he added into this

Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
The old fucking bug. the image got stuck in Sandra's apartment The built-in bitch of fix bugs does not help oh fuck

Last edited:

ggampi

Apr 25, 2018
PPL. Amaria. how to start her sex of whatever. where is she? in bakery it says saleswoman. but what about HER? how to bang tinas aunt?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Lucy dates are all bugged, only one date combo is working, are anyone else were able to fully complete all dates combinations?

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
I see that most of the bug complaints come from new content, does that mean that the rest of the bugs that were there until now have been fixed? Something tells me that the game is still broken (even though he says he's spent months fixing bugs) but...

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Congrats Beggar for the same bullshits as always, another delay for this kind of update, unnecessary revamp of all new updates, why we should save something that we need to delete in the next update? Brenda looks fugly, Tina's full house and Pussy Fight Tournament should be ready as well Sasha's Full House since in the previous game we already had scenes with both.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
So, while we wait for some fixes and mod updates,

Anyone kind enough to share all the new scenes we're gonna get for this update?
Already saw the Lucy+Maria, 3some people been talking about a few pages back.

Just put it please in "Spoiler"
Thank you.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes