Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
If the designs have not changed lately, these are the ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The choice was also influenced by the fact that someone was DYING (from another group)... is that not the case here?
Also, family members treated you differently, for example - Maria (for the yakuza), Amy (for the Dragunov) .... or does this not affect?
It's been a long time since I played, I don't remember...
Gentlemens (it seemed to me) the best choice...

Reactions: PokeIssau

LegoMan_23

Aug 6, 2021
I have a problem where the image is stuck in a dream where you get nearly killed by jack :

immagine_2023-01-04_022108579.png
Did someone has a solution to fix this ? I didn't find anything that could help to solve this bug.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
For those who stuck with bugged Sandra, when you cant talk to her during recess and instead sex scene plays.
If you open your save in editor there might be Variable#253, you can change it's value to 0.
But sometimes there is no such variable. If thats the case - you can additionally upload your System.jar with upload button in the editor.
After uploading System.jar, Variable #253 appear and you can edit it's value.

Reactions: Frnn59

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The choice was also influenced by the fact that someone was DYING (from another group)... is that not the case here?
Also, family members treated you differently, for example - Maria (for the yakuza), Amy (for the Dragunov) .... or does this not affect?
It's been a long time since I played, I don't remember...
Gentlemens (it seemed to me) the best choice...
If they only say a few words, from then on there are no more consequences with the family unless they have changed it recently (I have more than 5 versions without playing it). With dragonuv nobody dies, if you choose other gangs they do.
but i hear join russis can save all life join other gang will kill someone right???
Thats correct.

Last edited:

rexivaj

Oct 30, 2018
Someone can share his save here? I tried to play normally like 5 times since the start but always bugged or corrupted the file

Reactions: Parilto

DickArgent

Dec 28, 2023
hola buenas tengo un problema, estoy en barcelona intentando hacer la mision del perro negro y no se como continuar, he agarrado una abeja ¿pero que tengo que hacer con ella?

Reactions: Frnn59

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
1st game looked much better, more big boobas, or just the screenshot isn't showing the rest? should i play the first one?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes