• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
-_-
Are you aware of the existence of time zones?
But, well... if you insist...
EVERYONE! BoN is here, he's trolling us!
------------
It is 08:42 UTC now. Given the UTC-12 timezone, he techically still have about 28 hours to release update on time. Or to find another excuse.
popcorn.gif

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
If I remember correctly, Beggar is from Spain, just like me. And here right now it is 11:20 AM. It's still early.

pkj11

Jun 5, 2020
Symphony of the Night. Warren missing in front of school bug it not caused by missing warren at Rachel house but cuz MC go to school with casual outfit. so the game instead triggering the meeting with the principal and Warren it well trigger locker change outfit to school uniform so even when you use a save editor and change switch 187 to ON the game well bug the entire school events the only why to fix this is to wear school uniform before going to school or another switch (idk) about.
Hi guys, i have this issue too. Someone have a save meet warren in front of school ?

Zerkyton

May 11, 2021
The day has come and it is technically 1:21 pm in Spain as I am typing this right now. Either two things will happen, 1 - the update finally gets released and it's either full of bugs again and we have to wait for Symphony or some other coders to give us an unofficial bug fix patch or it is fully working and we enjoy some new lucy content and that latina teacher ass, 2 - the final update post will get taken down and no news from Beggar for like 3 to 6 days and he will finally post an update, giving us an excuse like "Still working on bugs, too many bugs and do not want to release it yet" then he will give us another final final date for the update and the cycle continues. Beggar still has 10 hours left to release the update, either he will release it in an hour or two or he will release it at the last minute of today or not release it, I hope he does though.

Sep 9, 2022
The day has come and it is technically 1:21 pm in Spain as I am typing this right now. Either two things will happen, 1 - the update finally gets released and it's either full of bugs again and we have to wait for Symphony or some other coders to give us an unofficial bug fix patch or it is fully working and we enjoy some new lucy content and that latina teacher ass, 2 - the final update post will get taken down and no news from Beggar for like 3 to 6 days and he will finally post an update, giving us an excuse like "Still working on bugs, too many bugs and do not want to release it yet" then he will give us another final final date for the update and the cycle continues. Beggar still has 10 hours left to release the update, either he will release it in an hour or two or he will release it at the last minute of today or not release it, I hope he does though.
isn't it siesta time over there? give him until like 6 or 8 pm spain time before we start to demand satisfaction

Sep 9, 2022
View attachment 3615170 my player is walking over building i cannot complete the mission please someone help
this game has alot of bugs, if you continue to play as you are you will need to learn to adapt and overcome OR you can go to the first page and download and install a mod by symphony that is incredibly helpful and even has features to unstuck your character then when you are out of the building you can solidify the character again stopping you fucking walking through buildings like a wraith

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
this game has alot of bugs, if you continue to play as you are you will need to learn to adapt and overcome OR you can go to the first page and download and install a mod by symphony that is incredibly helpful and even has features to unstuck your character then when you are out of the building you can solidify the character again stopping you fucking walking through buildings like a wraith
Isn't the lock/unlock character in the base game?

Co11ins

Mar 9, 2021
Relax people, I'm sure it's going to be delayed a little longer, he's never released an update on the day he says he's going to release it, that's usually when he says "update coming soon."

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
The Dev must be stuck with the Bimbo Fetish.
or an eldritch horror fetish.

look at Brenda’s face in her text box. Seriously. Boot up the game and look at it.

she has no pupils and her irises cover her entire eye. She has no eyebrows and her eyes are sunken deep into her head.

She looks like a goddamn soul eating mindthresher

dcasjezz

Oct 29, 2023
Hello guys the quest tell me to ask sandra at the yard but when i talk to her she always tell me to have fun with her. How can i ask her normally to finish the quest. Please help thanks

Sep 9, 2022
Hello guys the quest tell me to ask sandra at the yard but when i talk to her she always tell me to have fun with her. How can i ask her normally to finish the quest. Please help thanks
theres a man thats hanging outside of a building on the street and when you click him theres a sex scene that takes place. that glitches the the save file completely for sandra and possibly nadine? so you need to revert to an earlier save from BEFORE you clicked that glitched asshole on the street in order to fix it and make sure to next click on him again. if you don't have a earlier save where you didn't click him then start over or sacrifice your first born, bring a thick assed biddy and summon symphony then you need to beg for forgiveness and help

Sep 9, 2022
or an eldritch horror fetish.

look at Brenda’s face in her text box. Seriously. Boot up the game and look at it.

she has no pupils and her irises cover her entire eye. She has no eyebrows and her eyes are sunken deep into her head.

She looks like a goddamn soul eating mindthresher
hey bro no kink shaming lmao

Reactions: Lopssick

dcasjezz

Oct 29, 2023
theres a man thats hanging outside of a building on the street and when you click him theres a sex scene that takes place. that glitches the the save file completely for sandra and possibly nadine? so you need to revert to an earlier save from BEFORE you clicked that glitched asshole on the street in order to fix it and make sure to next click on him again. if you don't have a earlier save where you didn't click him then start over or sacrifice your first born, bring a thick assed biddy and summon symphony then you need to beg for forgiveness and help
I have just completed collecting books in library for carol and then the in-game walkthrough tell me to ask sandra at the yard at the break time . Come here i can see an exclaimation mark ok her head but when i talk to her it auto change to a heart icon then she always me to skip class together with her. Am i done and have to play again from the beginning. Cant guess what to do next

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes