• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

freddymo

Aug 9, 2022
Keep in mind that this update was supposed to be released in February.
So all that time he was supposedly "fixing bugs" . JFC the dude is trying to kill his Patreon.

Reactions: Lord of Culture

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Keep in mind that this update was supposed to be released in February.
So all that time he was supposedly "fixing bugs" . JFC the dude is trying to kill his Patreon.
He can't short of abandoning the project altogether, and they would still support him for a few years still. Case in point Blue cat stopped updating Ecchi sensei years ago and he still has money coming in on his patreon. Some people are just that stupid.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
We “free”users are not qualified to demand so much either
We are not demanding anything, we are simply seeing the reality of how things are with this developer and warning those who are still paying to open their eyes as surely when Beggar sees his salary decrease, he will start taking the job seriously. To him, those who support him are children that he plays with as he wishes.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, yeah, that is playstation themed crap like "you have to buy a game then to clear it an ONLY then you can say what you think(except bad things ofc)".

Did you know: if you write 100 posts like this one, you can get a "I'm definitely not a cuck" t-shirt. So you have a way to go. And if you get a whole set with t-shirt, a cap and pants, then any shitmaker like BeggarofNet or shitpurple or crapcoockie will gladly make an NPC of your choice.
I wish you luck.

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
My theory is that this guy gets some kind of pleasure by doing this.

I remember there was a scene where you controlled Lucy at work and she had to go masturbate in the bathroom like 8 different times, and every time there was a whole procedure you had to do. It wasn't the only thing like that in the game either, there is a bunch.

I think the guy just likes trolling the player in every way possible.

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
ofc. what to doe else? memes at least fun. if he would make release bug in it wouldnt be fun at all
Sorry dude but please use google translate... I'm not sure if you're saying you believe he's working on fixing bugs, if so please play the game once without the bug fixes from Symphony of the Night and see how far you can get in the game.

If that's not what you are saying then I have no idea what you meant.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
There are those of us here that have given the man more than they have for a AAA quality game. Are they not allowed to make demands for the money they spend either? Must they continue to throw away their money foolishly?

I would be a terrible and destitute businessman if I only listened to those that pay me and not those that have paid, or could pay me in the future.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
You guys got bamboozled, hoodwink, lead a stray. I understand why people are upset. Can anyone upload a picture of the comment section to see what they are saying?

ernesto_fullstack

Formerly 'ernesto92'
Dec 18, 2020
A year or more ago, I defended him thinking that he was genuinely delayed for a valid reason, but now I see that it must really be some kind of troll fetish. I have to admit that it must be quite amusing. The only thing is, if in the end he does have some real reason for his delays, it's clear that nobody will believe him.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes