• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 9, 2022
I have just completed collecting books in library for carol and then the in-game walkthrough tell me to ask sandra at the yard at the break time . Come here i can see an exclaimation mark ok her head but when i talk to her it auto change to a heart icon then she always me to skip class together with her. Am i done and have to play again from the beginning. Cant guess what to do next
if you don't have a save from BEFORE you clicked on the glitched dude that hangs out front of a building on the street then yes you will AGAIN need to start over OR ask symphony of the night for help. if you don't remember when you clicked on that glitched asshole on the street then AGAIN you need to start over OR ask symphony of the night for help

dcasjezz

Oct 29, 2023
if you don't have a save from BEFORE you clicked on the glitched dude that hangs out front of a building on the street then yes you will AGAIN need to start over OR ask symphony of the night for help. if you don't remember when you clicked on that glitched asshole on the street then AGAIN you need to start over OR ask symphony of the night for help
Nice i cant even remember when did i complete sandra . It happens so fast. Thanks you

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I have just completed collecting books in library for carol and then the in-game walkthrough tell me to ask sandra at the yard at the break time . Come here i can see an exclaimation mark ok her head but when i talk to her it auto change to a heart icon then she always me to skip class together with her. Am i done and have to play again from the beginning. Cant guess what to do next
For those who stuck with bugged Sandra, when you cant talk to her during recess and instead sex scene plays.
If you open your save in editor there might be Variable#253, you can change it's value to 0.
But sometimes there is no such variable. If thats the case - you can additionally upload your System.jar with upload button in the editor.
After uploading System.jar, Variable #253 appear and you can edit it's value.

Reactions: Double0Harambe

dcasjezz

Oct 29, 2023
Damm thank you so much but i cant find Variable#253 . Only Variable#253 . I dont understand the step upload system.jar.

Hitsu.25

Apr 10, 2022
-_-
Are you aware of the existence of time zones?
But, well... if you insist...
EVERYONE! BoN is here, he's trolling us!
------------
It is 08:42 UTC now. Given the UTC-12 timezone, he techically still have about 28 hours to release update on time. Or to find another excuse.
Dude, relax, he was joking

Reactions: Strajder

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
is it really!? after fighting bugs for so long i went straight to the mod and refuse to go back. if its in the base game why aren't they using it?
No idea, but i'm pretty sure its on the basegame i haven't play for the last 3 updates, but i'm 85% sure that its indeed on the basegame

Zerkyton

May 11, 2021
Well it's gonna be 10 pm in Spain now, Beggar usually releases or posts something in his patreon in this time. Can't wait to be disappointed or to play and see some lucy content.

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes