• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rexivaj

Oct 30, 2018
Someone can share his save here? I tried to play normally like 5 times since the start but always bugged or corrupted the file

Reactions: Parilto

DickArgent

Dec 28, 2023
hola buenas tengo un problema, estoy en barcelona intentando hacer la mision del perro negro y no se como continuar, he agarrado una abeja ¿pero que tengo que hacer con ella?

Reactions: Frnn59

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
1st game looked much better, more big boobas, or just the screenshot isn't showing the rest? should i play the first one?

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
hola buenas tengo un problema, estoy en barcelona intentando hacer la mision del perro negro y no se como continuar, he agarrado una abeja ¿pero que tengo que hacer con ella?
ve al restaurante del hotel, y interactua con el mostrador de comidas

Frnn59

Aug 12, 2022
Tienes que ir a dejarsela a un pelón que está en donde encontraste al perro si mal no recuerdo, así se espanta y le llevas el perro a su dueña

Kevpoop11

Jan 3, 2019
Got an other bug got the objective "Family is waiting for me in the livingroom in the morning but cant intercat with them and nothing is happening when I enter the room, any resolutions?

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Bugs....:FacePalm:
1. How do I progress Jason's quests? I've unlocked his individual questline, but when I get into his house, there is nobody there.
2. I've returned the car to Tyna after the first pussy race, then I got the car, it's now in garage, but when I try to get into it to drive somewhere, I just get back to the car return scene.
Any hints? Fixes?

Frnn59

Aug 12, 2022
1. How do I progress Jason's quests? I've unlocked his individual questline, but when I get into his house, there is nobody there.
2. I've returned the car to Tyna after the first pussy race, then I got the car, it's now in garage, but when I try to get into it to drive somewhere, I just get back to the car return scene.
Any hints? Fixes?
Jason's missions have been removed in this version, apparently, in the next update, those missions will return.

Reactions: Argrond

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
disculpa tendras de casualidad un save cuando escoges una banda?

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Better question, when did the mc turn gay?
Perhaps, after he get totally not suspicious pills from horny nurses. Maybe after that he sees other people just as a tools to relieve tension in his balls. One way or another)
Any hints? Fixes?
As mentioned efore, Jason questline is disabled for now along with some girl quest(forgot her name, at some point she will be waiting MC after school with no reaction)
Car now works different from before. You can't enter it and drive. Instead, you use it like free bus with 4x speed, call it from phone. So if you've returned car to Tyna, ignore your garage and use phone -> car when you're outside.

Reactions: Argrond

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
use bugfix click the stuck immge it fix
oh and has you try SEX image - SoTN fix
The f WUT?
Phone is inaccessible duting this part - so, no "img stuck fix".
Interact with the shining tiles first before interacting to the girls
For those who think "What the f that even mean?"
It means after talking to first Sarah ghost DO NOT TOUCH any ghost before finding glittering object somewhere in the house - or you get stuck with no way to fix.

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
The f WUT?
Phone is inaccessible duting this part - so, no "img stuck fix".

For those who think "What the f that even mean?"
It means after talking to first Sarah ghost DO NOT TOUCH any ghost before finding glittering object somewhere in the house - or you get stuck with no way to fix.
SEX image - SoTN fix it 100% fix it complete try it i finish the ghost now

Kevpoop11

Jan 3, 2019
Got an other bug got the objective "Family is waiting for me in the livingroom in the morning but cant intercat with them and nothing is happening when I enter the room, any resolutions? anyone please dont ignore

3.00 star(s) 135 Votes