Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.34] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
██╗░░░██╗██████╗░██████╗░░█████╗░████████╗███████╗
██║░░░██║██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝██╔════╝
██║░░░██║██████╔╝██║░░██║███████║░░░██║░░░█████╗░░
██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░██║░░██║██╔══██║░░░██║░░░██╔══╝░░
╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░██████╔╝██║░░██║░░░██║░░░███████╗
░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚══════╝

Added
  • Coma skip
  • Nesrot's girls bypass - You can see them all
  • Babysitting bypass - Removes grind and gives the final option to choose which scene you want
Removed:
  • Cat lady
  • Hospital bypass for now

Last edited:

FGMFLY

Feb 16, 2018
is it possible to fix stuck image in save 2 or save 3?
its after final anal with sandra

Jeancarey

Dec 13, 2017
Hi, I'm kinda of coming back to the game i see that in the cheat there's no way to upgrade grades, im blind or the grade dont really mather right now? it keeps going down, even going negative for me once. I'm not sure that it has any use in the game right now.

LXF

Aug 21, 2022
The first time I played this game, Sarah's door was always open. Is this a bug or not? 2.png

stlram5

Dec 16, 2020
Thank you kind sir for your hard work helping us! I'm still having problems with Nesrot's route after the police debacle. Pill joins me at the new house and I haven't even been given it yet. I take her to the house and after giving her the room, I can't do anything! I can't even leave. Is there anything I can do

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Which gang do you think is the best? for the storyline
Does not matter. Play who you like.

Hi, I'm kinda of coming back to the game i see that in the cheat there's no way to upgrade grades, im blind or the grade dont really mather right now? it keeps going down, even going negative for me once. I'm not sure that it has any use in the game right now.
It does nothing man, no real substance atm. Just a gimmick
Do you know if the dev removed the babysitting job scenes?
Symphony of the Night
No the scenes are there. Just a bug in the game where is does not progress. The cheat mod will allow you to see them all though.

How you can do that?
IDK, magic :alien:
Thank you kind sir for your hard work helping us! I'm still having problems with Nesrot's route after the police debacle. Pill joins me at the new house and I haven't even been given it yet. I take her to the house and after giving her the room, I can't do anything! I can't even leave. Is there anything I can do
Send me a save and I will check.

is it possible to fix stuck image in save 2 or save 3?
its after final anal with sandra
save attached below, should be fine now

anthoni80

Jun 3, 2017
Good night Symphony of the Night,
I don't know if you could help me with 2 bugs:
1º The screen freezes after anal with Sandra.
2º Brenda's call doesn't happen even though I've been waiting in my room for a long time.
I'm attaching my save. Thanks in advance.
P.D. Sorry for my English

Viloop09

Jul 22, 2021
The first time I went to Jason's house, there was no one there.
Second, when he was going on a date with Carol, MC moved to a new house

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh yeah! Finally the new mod update :love: and with lot more content :eek: :ROFLMAO:
First of all thank you Symphony of the Night
Sorry to ask this again, just now i download you mod, and install it into the new game update.
There is only one things that i do not understand.

Do i need to download and install also the Missing Images? I couldn't figure out if it still needs the missing images or not. I don't want to create conflict in the game.

Anyway Thank you again.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So, Spanish Teacher quest is really bugged?
Incomplete.

The first time I went to Jason's house, there was no one there.
Second, when he was going on a date with Carol, MC moved to a new house
1. Nothing is wrong with Jason
2. Carol date is removed. The call is left in by mistake by the dev. DO NOT USE.
3. This is not the thread to ask me these question, next time I will ignore if not mod related

Oh yeah! Finally the new mod update :love: and with lot more content :eek: :ROFLMAO:
First of all thank you Symphony of the Night
Sorry to ask this again, just now i download you mod, and install it into the new game update.
There is only one things that i do not understand.

Do i need to download and install also the Missing Images? I couldn't figure out if it still needs the missing images or not. I don't want to create conflict in the game.

Anyway Thank you again.
The missing images is needed as the game still has missing images. Read the instructions when copying at the mega link though or the post itself. That is important. Additionally, there will never be conflict when using my mods.
Note: My MODS are not compatible with other mods

I don't know if you could help me with 2 bugs:
1º The screen freezes after anal with Sandra.
2º Brenda's call doesn't happen even though I've been waiting in my room for a long time.
I'm attaching my save. Thanks in advance.
P.D. Sorry for my English
1. Ignore for now, requires a fix
2. Save attached to post - Just go to you room. Then after the call go to BirdTown #2
3. This is not the thread to ask me these question, next time I will ignore if not mod related

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi again Symphony of the Night sorry if i ask again something.
I would like your personal advice:

I'm trying to play this new update, let's start from... I made a new save, for fear of messing up the old one, so in case I reload the old save and go. I also put you missing images... But I'm noticing... after talking to Carmen, the text switches from English to Spanish/Portuguese? (is there a way to fix this?). Also look like that the Carmen quest is unfinish right now.
I also tried starting the new quest with Branda, but even with her, does the text change from English to Spanish/Portuguese? (is there a way to fix this?) I also tried going on a date with Lucy and between images that freeze, having to use your bugfix very often to unblock things. The only mission that i finish? Is the one with Jason. At last i think i finish it.

I was wondering... What do you recommend me to do? Wait or try to play anyway?

Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi again Symphony of the Night sorry if i ask again something.
I would like your personal advice:

I'm trying to play this new update, let's start from... I made a new save, for fear of messing up the old one, so in case I reload the old save and go. I also put you missing images... But I'm noticing... after talking to Carmen, the text switches from English to Spanish/Portuguese? (is there a way to fix this?). Also look like that the Carmen quest is unfinish right now.
I also tried starting the new quest with Branda, but even with her, does the text change from English to Spanish/Portuguese? (is there a way to fix this?) I also tried going on a date with Lucy and between images that freeze, having to use your bugfix very often to unblock things. The only mission that i finish? Is the one with Jason. At last i think i finish it.

I was wondering... What do you recommend me to do? Wait or try to play anyway?

Thank you
The languages issues is the dev rushing and not providing English. Nearly everything in the update is partial done except Jason and Lucy, with Lucy having bugs. I would suggest you hold out until the dev release his bug patch coming this or next week. This update was extremely rushed.

Thank you for everything and sorry for the inconvenience, it won't happen again.
It no inconvenience homie, it all good (y) . If you have issues, use the main thread and tag me or pm/dm me or go to my discord. I am extremely more active there.

Viloop09

Jul 22, 2021
thank you now I can play the Jason and Brenda mission but there is still a bug when the dialogue in the Jason and Brenda mission sex images appear randomly

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes