• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Manga Completed My Mother [2022-11-20] [XTER]

May 27, 2019
I have attached the Japanese dub to the Thai version, so now it features Japanese dub with uncensored images and no sub
MEGA
If anyone has the Thai voice with English subtitles, you can use this audio file to combine them and get eng sub version
MEGAaudioFILE
Thanks a lot my dude, but it's1.2 GB, it's too big can anybody make it smaller. And it needs English sub, much appreciated if somebody can put the sub.

NPC0128

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks a lot my dude, but it's1.2 GB, it's too big can anybody make it smaller. And it needs English sub, much appreciated if somebody can put the sub.
"It's my first time doing something like this, and I don't know why it jumps from around 500 MB to 1.2 GB when using Clipchamp. That's why I provided the audio file, in case someone can do it better than me.

anon4848

Mar 8, 2018
I do have it, but it's in paper format, not an ebook, and I'm not comfortable scanning it because it would damage the book.
Oh well, that's fine. I don't want you to ruin it. But if you end up getting your hands on the ebook and wanna upload it online, you know who to call. I'd love to translate it. Thanks for sharing the japanese dub nonetheless.

HT20

Dec 1, 2021
Eng subtitle:
I converted it from the hardsub video, so sorry if there are errors.

anon4848

Mar 8, 2018
Ah you beat me to it but still.
Attached below are my subtitles, I fixed XTER's own grammatical mistakes as well as made everything make sense according to the original hmanga and story. I did the unofficial english translation of the original hmanga ( ) too so these subtitles are according to that. And these are for the Thai dialogue so they might differ a bit to the Japanese lines. Hopefully you guys like them.

Last edited:
May 28, 2022
Ah you beat me to it but still.
Attached below are my subtitles, I fixed XTER's own grammatical mistakes as well as made everything make sense according to the original hmanga and story. I did the unofficial english translation of the original hmanga ( ) too so these subtitles are according to that. And these are for the Thai dialogue so they might differ a bit to the Japanese lines. Hopefully you guys like them.
Dude, can you reupload the thai version you said you got from 4chan? The link has Siberian Hahasky doujin instead.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Mega
got this from 4chan.
The animation isn't the best but still pretty good considering this is a Thai production. 8/10 from me.
Read the manga here before watching to understand the story since the subs are pretty rough.
Does anyone still need this so they can replace the audio track with the JP audio and upload it? Aside from being the thai version (with eng hardsub and uncensored) it is significantly smaller in size (497 mb) compared to the the unsubbed JP one posted above (1.2 gigs) both are 1080p but with different bitrates and framerate.
1700206035602.png 1700206047543.png

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Can anybody share on mega a comic version of this story. And the version same as posted on ehentai. The one posted here is not like the version that is posted on ehentai. No offense, but the i like the version on ehentai. Anybody, please...