Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Has a lot of potential. Very buggy though, constant locks if you don't focus 100% on the game, sometimes dialogue breaks and you become unable to advance. The lack of a manual save option makes the intro very hard to navigate. I got stuck some 3 times before I even got to meet Jenny. The checkpoints are also questionably placed. I am looking forward to how this game develops, but right now it is very very barebones.

Edit: Also, if there will be a stamina system, then it might be a good idea to actually give you a way to track it. It's a bit annoying how random it feels when you're running and when you tire. It would also be nice to know what the status icons indicate. I can't tell what most of them are apart from the sleep and toilet statuses.

Last edited:
Reactions: JINBLADE

TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 836]
Rendering thread exception:
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')
I had something similar after changing some graphic options in the options screen. I deleted the MLW_Main folder in C:/Users/username/AppData/Local and tried starting a new game without going into the options to fiddle with them and it worked.

Reactions: Davidjohnson65

JJATH

May 2, 2017
What is there to do? I've looked on the page and they say there is a shop but I can't find it.

Feb 15, 2019
very ambitious, maybe too ambitious.
The devs do have quite the decent monetary support on patreon which no doubt will increase since the game release. This will surely help in expanding/upgrading the team and keep the development in full steam...hopefully

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Does anyone know what the icons on the left side mean? I assume one is hunger, the other thirst but what's the red apple left-over? I took a shower and it's not cleanliness...

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Why the hell I am forced to have sex with stranger at the beginning?
Very empty for 0.1 version. Characters looks nice, but don´t expect something more except going often on toilet.
Except first rape, there isn´t any more scenes. Few dialogs with characters.
MC pee through her dress on toilets. (btw you have to close doors to toilets in order to pee. Closing stall doors doesn´t matter.)

Overall i can´t say i am excited or something like that.
Let´s see what there will be added in future.
I wouldn´t mind to have lesbian only content.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes