• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xeneize14

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Banner.png

Overview:
My Lust Academy is a game where the player takes the role of a young prostitute who makes a living doing what he likes the most. However, his life would take a 360 degree turn when he would end up being discovered by a professional heroine, which would change his life completely.

This game is in its demo and aims to be a full-fledged sandbox for the next version.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-12
Release Date: 2023-07-12
Developer: Black Party
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

69B.jpg 67.png 25.png 1G.png 4.png 60.jpg 72E.jpg MCRoom.jpg 75.jpg 4N.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello MatiRom3ro ( Black Party ) just wanted to say thank you for sharing a wonderful game and tags are needed. I hope it contains at least NO NTR, harem and wholesome content. I also hope that protag isnt some generic asshole and I appreciate all the efforts and love you have been putting up into the game.

Anyways, thanks for the game again dev and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

BTW, is it me or the boy from the first pic really looks like him ? ( Ash Carbide from tocs series :cool:)

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Yeahhhh...when you do a 360, you've spun a circle and are going in the exact same direction you always were. Indicates NO change in life path when you do a 360. You do a 180 when you're going down a different path.

Xeneize14

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
..seems like it's goin to be fun.....
View attachment 2511746
..thx for the share....good luck...
..who else u planning to add?
So far I have only thought of adding OPM and Marvel/DC characters. But I'm open to listen to any recommendation to add to the game, as long as it's within the limits of what I can do with Blender and Koikatsu.

View attachment 2511969 Please tell me we can knock her up:unsure:
You are in luck, Tatsumaki is one of the characters I most want to make scenes for her ✅

Hello MatiRom3ro ( Black Party ) just wanted to say thank you for sharing a wonderful game and tags are needed. I hope it contains at least NO NTR, harem and wholesome content. I also hope that protag isnt some generic asshole and I appreciate all the efforts and love you have been putting up into the game.

Anyways, thanks for the game again dev and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

BTW, is it me or the boy from the first pic really looks like him ? ( Ash Carbide from tocs series :cool:)

Well, the only thing I can say about the NTR is that there will be. The MC doing NTR? Yes. The MC receiving NTR? No, but that doesn't mean he's the only one who can have fun (of course, the latter is optional).
The harem is something that is naturally going to happen. The wholesome content... I guess I could say yes.

Regarding the personality of the main character, he's not a bad guy, but he's a bit of an idiot in some things and something I have in mind is that I'd like to write his evolution as time goes by.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Well, the only thing I can say about the NTR is that there will be. The MC doing NTR? Yes. The MC receiving NTR? No, but that doesn't mean he's the only one who can have fun (of course, the latter is optional).
The harem is something that is naturally going to happen. The wholesome content... I guess I could say yes.

Regarding the personality of the main character, he's not a bad guy, but he's a bit of an idiot in some things and something I have in mind is that I'd like to write his evolution as time goes by.
As long as it is optional I dont mind it but I just wish you would focus more and put more harem and wholesome content rather than NTR content ( No offense ) and thanks ^^

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So far I have only thought of adding OPM and Marvel/DC characters. But I'm open to listen to any recommendation to add to the game, as long as it's within the limits of what I can do with Blender and Koikatsu.

You are in luck, Tatsumaki is one of the characters I most want to make scenes for her ✅

Interesting, it's good that you've clarified this topic from now on, things get... intense when they appear out of nowhere, most people don't look badly at voyeurism or threesomes as long as the MC doesn't look like a cuckold (which does not happen here), I wish you luck and I really hope this succeeds.

As a final tip: give the story and characters some depth just to make it interesting beyond the graphics and sex :ROFLMAO:(y).

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I'd say they all look like Archer from Fate/Stay Night, funny how the Trails series has two main characters that look like they came outta Fate (Ash looking similar to Archer and Joshua looking and acting almost exactly like Shirou down to the dual blade thing, snarky attitude, heavy trauma and attraction to a chick with twintails).

Although, the developer has a profile pic of Godot from the Ace Attorney series so I think he just likes this particular hairstyle.
Anyway, looks interesting but maybe I'm just a sucker for costumed hero stuff. Good luck to the developer!

Reactions: BanditoMarito