Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
dunno. maybe i played prologue first. unlikely but th only thing to suspect.
If you play compressed version that might be the issue.
Else its pretty simple. Download file, extract to \game folder, make sure its called patch.rpa, done.
I have tested this tons of times and works every time(and still works in my own version).

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
nw i relied on usual means andd finished whore route.
but i had 0 blue/true points; what is a variable name for those? if no new lewd scenes , thus some narrative variation - i ll pass.
what about goodgial route. does it have a similar amount of lewd content?
To get blue points, choose the blue options in the dialogues. The walkthrough also tells you what choice to make for what path.

The good girl route is a little shorter, but it has some of the best art in the game. The scenes with Red... yowsa!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
To get blue points
only during the last choosings i got info (from the guide?) that i only needed 5? i had 11. so could have got both.
i didnot worry back then, caz points -duh, ez too cheat...yet i cannot find that godamn true ones unlike good and bad ...

Zellemate
yeah, compressed.

do u know true points variable? (no need if no new sex scenes)
weird, i think i never got dream-reading ability. any variable?

Last edited:

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
Mine seems to have broke. I can get her to go without a bra, but nce i do that i can no longer interact with her and her friend in the hallway. it does them talking to each other and then when i should be able to click them to get a menu nothing happens

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
there are also games with similar graphics, I liked it very much, I want something similar, the lewd knight and the fall of juliet i have already played.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
This is one of my favorite games. :love:
Same!
The developer is actually in the work of remastering this title.
Steam wishlist link ->
He had to change the name for the game since his first attempt of bringing it to steam failed.

Here is a few remastered artwork - Some are still work in progress and might change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope I won't be in trouble for sharing this :censored:

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Same!
The developer is actually in the work of remastering this title.
Steam wishlist link ->
He had to change the name for the game since his first attempt of bringing it to steam failed.

Here is a few remastered artwork - Some are still work in progress and might change.
Hope I won't be in trouble for sharing this :censored:
looks cool, would be quicker to release

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
looks cool, would be quicker to release
I think he is taking his time with this one, Feo knows a lot of his patreons are fans from MLA. So he wanna do it right!
Would personally not expect it to drop anytime soon honestly.

Reactions: locopogo1

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
I've seen a scene where Annabel gets standing dped in her room but can't seem to get it in the game and the walkthrough doesn't seem to say anything about it. Can anyone help?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I've seen a scene where Annabel gets standing dped in her room but can't seem to get it in the game and the walkthrough doesn't seem to say anything about it. Can anyone help?
I think there is a choice when she is dating the jock where you tell her that it is time to try something different. Then watch the map for an event at her house at 9pm/21:00.

Reactions: naurd

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
so um, I can't seem to find her stats, I click on her portrait on the upper right side and nothing happens.... can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Mike700

Jan 9, 2022
View attachment 25510

Overview:
It’s a visual novel built on the RenPy engine. One more “Whore trainer“. The general idea of the game was naturally influenced by the Akabur’s games, but that said, my game have little in common with them, except for the lewdness. By plot, you play for an immoderately lascivious man, who turned his toes one fine day, and instead of finally getting to respond for his deeds… got to be a guardian angel of one sweet young lady…​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-04
Release Date: 2019-04-16
Developer: Feodosiy -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0f
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux, Mac: - - - MEGA
Android: - - - MEGA
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Unlocker Mod*

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 50895 View attachment 50896 View attachment 50897 View attachment 224070 View attachment 224071 View attachment 224072 View attachment 224073 View attachment 224074 View attachment 224076
how do I take the good girl route is it available in the android version I just can't trigger the chat with the teacher after class 13:15 plis help

Mike700

Jan 9, 2022
View attachment 25510

Overview:
It’s a visual novel built on the RenPy engine. One more “Whore trainer“. The general idea of the game was naturally influenced by the Akabur’s games, but that said, my game have little in common with them, except for the lewdness. By plot, you play for an immoderately lascivious man, who turned his toes one fine day, and instead of finally getting to respond for his deeds… got to be a guardian angel of one sweet young lady…​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-04
Release Date: 2019-04-16
Developer: Feodosiy -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0f
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux, Mac: - - - MEGA
Android: - - - MEGA
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - Unlocker Mod*

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 50895 View attachment 50896 View attachment 50897 View attachment 224070 View attachment 224071 View attachment 224072 View attachment 224073 View attachment 224074 View attachment 224076
How do I to start the good girl route is it available in the android version

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes