wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
in regards to 'missed scenes', its very easy to get the girl past the point where certain scenes dont seem to appear anymore. At least I somehow nearly instantly managed to 'get rid of' the train scenes, but also there is the whole 'multiple choice' thing which makes sure you either see one scene or the other but never all.

Reactions: Marine1952

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Is my game broken, or what is the go. I am at a part (after the party) when the 2 dudes walk up to the girl and lift her top up then play with her boobs.

That has been repeating so many times it is not a joke. On top of that, I have not receive another note from hell to send a particular person to Heaven, I am still on the first (Kody Wellers I think it was). Have gone through 20+ days and no new note. Every time I complete the reports, the blue bar fills up, a window pops up saying watch dream or do nothing. Seems like it is bugged hard! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Same problem here.

Is it a bug or do we need to reach a specific day to advance the plot ?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
There's 2 big problems here in v.0.5.1.
1.) The "love" actions (RMB) are repeatable. You can have Anabel up to 500 'strawberries' (I'm not sure what the official term is, let's just call it slut-level) as soon as you visit her at night. Just turn on "Continue Skipping After Choices", enable skip mode, and keep clicking on her over and over. A newcomer won't know this is very, very bad. All the events in the game are linked to the slut-level. Some may only appear at 1-10 strawberries. Some 11-20. Some 21-30. So if you jump straight to 200 slut-level on Day 1, all the 'mild' events are completely missed (can't be triggered), and instead you see this on Day 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This applies to studies, as well. Basically, DO NOT CHEAT OR IT WILL RUIN THE GAME FOR YOURSELF.

2.) The dagger notes from the demon on your desk are bugged.

EDIT: I'm attaching a fix. Unrar it, drop it in the game directory (where "gg.rpa" and "patch.rpa" are), and it will fix the issue with demon requests. It was a name translation problem and affected all of the requests. (thanks to FallenLondon for pointing out a file name mistake here, now fixed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, the last request is for Anabele to steal, but ... has this ever worked at all? The event is called "kraja" internally. It's set from 0 to 1 after the visit to the clothing store. I'm just not seeing anything in the files about what is supposed to happen here.

And then there's this tucked in the translation files. Not sure where this is in-game. It basically says the quests don't work, the mechanics don't work, and everything will be rewritten later.
Code:
    new "This is a version with the code name 0.5"
    new "Souls distribution and quests from Hell in this version affect nothing.
They'll be brought back in the future"
    new "All powers are enabled by default"

new "In later versions, most of the events will be rewritten. So far mechanics
required to make an intended story have not been finished, that's why I decided
to just show you what's completed."

new "Some of the new events happen after the plot selection at the party; to
access them one must make Anabel leave the party or not to attend it
altogether"

Last edited:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
EDIT: I'm attaching a fix. Unrar it, drop it in the game directory (where "archive.rpa" is), and it will fix the issue with demon requests.
There is no archive.rpa in the game folder. There isn't even an archive.rpa in the entire game:

Code:
PS D:\Install\Games\S\My little Angel> Get-ChildItem archive.rpa -Recurse
PS D:\Install\Games\S\My little Angel>
Do you still mean the game folder? There is a gg.rpa there :).

Reactions: jpsimon

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
There is no archive.rpa in the game folder. There isn't even an archive.rpa in the entire game:

Do you still mean the game folder? There is a gg.rpa there :).
Wow, that's funny. I didn't catch that. I think this the first Renpy game I've seen that didn't have RPY files complied primarily into an "Archive.rpa" (when not just left uncompiled). I instinctively assumed it was there without checking. You're completely right. Thanks. I'll edit that post. Thankfully, most people here should have gotten the gist of it up until now since messing around in the Renpy folder structures is pretty common. Here was that location:
loc.jpg

Last edited:

Pretender

Jul 8, 2017
So i need to download link in fist thread and then patch it with all this other stuff? Thanks for the explanation.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Patreon news about next version
"
Hi guys! Just want to list the nearest updates:
1. MLA public build/little patrons build update (this month)
2. MLA 0.6
3. WT fan mod 1.0(yeah it's will be finished)
I don't say the exact date because I do not want to deceive you -_-
"

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Patreon news about next version
"
Hi guys! Just want to list the nearest updates:
1. MLA public build/little patrons build update (this month)
2. MLA 0.6
3. WT fan mod 1.0(yeah it's will be finished)
I don't say the exact date because I do not want to deceive you :noexpression:
"
lies
you were sent here with false info to mislead us ^_- jk

Reactions: Muff Diver
Jun 22, 2017
Seems we need to update this thread with the new version of the game?
Update: 17, July, 2017
Genre: ADV, Comedy, Big Tits,Trainer, Blowjob, Masturbation, Toys
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: Feodosiy
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: 17.07.2017
Language: English , Russian
Size: 1.52 GB

our (f95zone) is 1.44GB atm, so I am guessing we are 1 update behind?

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Just a few notes regarding the update:
1. Yes, saves do work correctly.
2. Old saves naturally do not work.
3. Souls distribution and quests from Hell in this version affect nothing. They'll be brought back in the future.
4. All powers are enabled by default.
5. A "whoring" parameter is introduced, it affects events with Anabel and her behavior (in its infancy yet).
6. Some of the new events happen after the plot selection at the party; to access them one must make Anabel leave the party or not to attend it altogether.
7. In later versions, most of the events will be rewritten. So far mechanics required to make an intended story have not been finished, that's why I decided to just show you what's completed (I realize what I work with, and I don't want to release updates without thematic scenes).
8. Later i will made smaller version with short animations (2-4 frames), renpy can't work with big animations correctly (

New thematic events:
1. Anabel's new dream.
2. An event in Anabel's room at 50+.
3. An event in the academy at 60+.
4. An event in the academy at 70+.
5. An event in the academy at 80+.

Change log from svscomics

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I really hope that he'll slow down corruption: it's way too quick right now, making me skip a lot of events...

Korr

Jun 28, 2017

New thematic events:
1. Anabel's new dream.
2. An event in Anabel's room at 50+.
3. An event in the academy at 60+.
4. An event in the academy at 70+.
5. An event in the academy at 80+.

Change log from svscomics
well, I got the game from the svscomics site, and it seems to be either a) bugged, or b) without proper progression pathways. For example, as of this writing, I have NOT found a way to elevate Anabelle´s corruption (strawberries) above 47, so got no events (assuming that those are actually new, of course)

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes