3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Kinda of a wasted potential here, everyone is being attached to the game just for the description, but the game doesn’t deliver the hype.
I expected a full fledged shit post!
It was fun but the flame is dying.
Damn you Thomas!
Doesn't really matter if the game is good or not, we can keep the Tomas Knight roasts going for at least a few more hours before it gets old.

Then we can keep going because if Reddit can survive off decades dead memes then by god we can keep a joke going days after it stopped being funny.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Doesn't really matter if the game is good or not, we can keep the Tomas Knight roasts going for at least a few more hours before it gets old.

Then we can keep going because if Reddit can survive off decades dead memes then by god we can keep a joke going days after it stopped being funny.
See, this is the quality shit I'm here for and Avaron always manages to succinctly say what I write a whole damn thesis that nobody ever reads. and I admire that.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I am looking forward to Rknight next posts, that will be followed by a series of “Nice post Thomas”

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes