RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Find bug wit the lock in the window on the first flor ! When i wright all corect codes and it is greenit says that i filed open the fucking lock !!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Houstan we have a problem!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The sister looked pretty good but I'm kind of interested in the sisters ex best friend. Maybe we can do something to her to get back at her and Chud.

The dads skank is ugly as hell and I bet she breaks lots of mirrors when she looks at them.

The brother has got to have the stupidest looking face when he's trying to lick something it looks like he's puckering up his mouth to do one of those puckered fish lips that kids do. I had to block his licking out to keep me from laughing my fucking ass off at how stupid he looks.

@HitmanBond

It's not a bug you have to do it at a specific time I had that happen as well but then tried during the day I think it was and was able to enter without the error.

@cyberkiller

You have to go outside to her window you can't enter the door.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
For the sake of spam and cleaner threads. Learn to use our multi-quote system, instead of posting 3-9 times in a row.

ducktails

May 17, 2018
It's not a bug you have to do it at a specific time I had that happen as well but then tried during the day I think it was and was able to enter without the error.
Yeah, daytime, that worked. Though I wouldn't brush it off as simply not a bug as the lockpicking not working is not the right response then and telling it failed after a successive minigame is not the best UX.

D

Deleted member 51206

oh my god those are the ugliest faces ive ever seen. holy shit. id rather people use the same daz models over and over than this crap

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Hmm, already a game titled "A Series of Fortunate Events" on the site, in Ren'Py with Honey Select models...

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
The lock pick outside is broken even when you correctly finish the sequence and you see the green outline it still says you failed the sequence. I tried picking the lock 4 times and each time it says failed even though it was a success this sucks. It is already hard enough with so little time but when you do it successfully and it still fails that is not right.
I fight with that too last night. But I just managed to do it. I take previos save and go to the door early, short talk with fater, search the office and then go to elsies door on backyard.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
What do you have to do after you see Elsie masturbate in the evening to some photos? Or is that the end? As I can't do anything besides changing to swimwear in the night and just walk around. The sparkly event is still before Elsie's door but it has no event attached to it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Use the mouse and it becomes way easier, also get used to their patterns, start by going up.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
not a bad game, just wish the lock picking timer wasn't so fast, i'm about to get 4 maybe 5 in before the timer is up, is there a way to slow that down some?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Cheat engines enable speedhack might help not sure though as I have never used cheat engine on a RPGM game before so I have no clue if it'll work or not.

If the speed hack works you can adjust how fast everything is but you might have to turn it off when not needing it or the game might be slow.

Reactions: Chemmy

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So, night event at Elsie's door, told to go to the back and try to find a door. Nothing there. Looked around a lot. Then I went back to her door, clicked the sparklies with my mouse and then it worked. Weird.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes