Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm struggling with a few of the duo endings but for the most part I am enjoying the ones I've unlocked. Harem is unlocked by High-selfesteem, low Corruption and low coolness.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
that's as full as it gets. the resolution is limited to the rendered resolution of the images.

makdog

Sep 25, 2017
how can i get all three girl at the end?
I cant get them all even following the walkthrough

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm struggling with a few of the duo endings but for the most part I am enjoying the ones I've unlocked. Harem is unlocked by High-selfesteem, low Corruption and low coolness.
I read the guide and doing what I said before (quote) and doing the 4-way scene you get the Harem scene. If you are having issues with time, enable the console and type day = 3 to get back to the earliest day that you can choose which girl you want to see. that and you still need to activate the scene so you can just get if before it's time and type in

coolness = -1000
selfesteem = 1000
corruption = -1000

and get the scene immediately. Works for other variations where the stats are the only parameters to enable them however only 2 are possible to accessed in a single playthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cirro84

there

Nov 23, 2016
Props for the developer to complete his game. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors and I have came here in the literal and, well another sense more times then I care to admit. Props to the developer for that.

Reactions: Arcane666

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
In a world where a lot of people starts to make their own games or help other people with their games to live out their creativity, simply help the devs of their favourite games to develop and release faster or simly seek their fortune to see a game finished is rarely and nice. :FeelsGoodMan:

I like the humor of the game, pretty nice. :happyblush

Reactions: Darkaura

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
More savings, you get an end of Sarah that is opposite to your depression being pregnant, in this new end she is pregnant but happy with a boyfriend.

I forgot to mention that each saving contains 3 endings, some contain 1 or 2 repeated endings but a new one. Due to different options or interactions with the nieces and their sister-in-law.

Finals are from 2-1save to 5-2save.

nice1.png nice2.png

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017

have you looked at the 1.0 walk through? it describes everything you have to do and what levels the girls have to be. i used it just now to quickly get 6 endings :) and i'll have all the endings set up tomorrow and the next day I am sure thanks to that walk through it was posted a couple pages back shortly after 1.0 was uploaded.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I hadn't at that time. I've gotten every ending.

Side note, there is a glitch left in the game unrelated to if you use console commands or not. Basically the Glitch involves you not cumming in Sarah during the High Selftesteem path. Choosing the options that avoid using her pussy results in the final scene for her being repeatable. If you skip to end of the Vacation it gives you her 4th ending if it was just her, unsure if any or which couples endings are possible.

Kamikazez

Aug 9, 2017
did my thingy...
My Legacy v1.0 Skunked (780MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - - - - - -
MAC: - - - - - -

Thank you :D

Reactions: Freki
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes