VN Others Completed My LDR Girlfriend became the Plaything for all the Deprived Male Goons [Final] [Soft Circle Courreges]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Are long distance relationships avoidable? Well yes very easily but then this would just be a corruption story and correctly labeled without NTR.

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
got a fatal error for some reason trying to access a file it doesn't have permission to access

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
This story is more rape/corruption/cheating focused, because of who the actual protagonist is. Its not "Literally" NTR, there is legit only ~8 times that even reference Kyousuke talking at all. Every other mention of him is saying "I'm a bad gf" etc etc. Unless you some how self insert'd as him in a female protagonist game.

And yes I actually analyzed this, I was curiously amused. Also, she does still enter the "tanned" stage later.

To be frank, this is a common trope by this circle, if you look at other games they basically use Female protagonist to literally avoid normal NTR tags, so the debate is moot. The most natural one would cheating, if any. Which would probably upset the Netori Defenders.

The other game examples would be "Can i make 100 friends?" - which has no "Bf", and "Haraminura" which has a husband in play.

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
It looks weird when their cocks have no veins (n):cautious:
Yeah I've tried comparing one image and it looks like the censored parts were redrawn instead of uncensored.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if there's any way to get both translation and and a game with censored pics.

upd. Just compared ingame files and looks like it's not possible (at least for me)... the translator packed everything into patch2.xp3 file. Maybe somebody can repack this file with the same censored images as the original but I'm not that knowledgeable about this (and I guess most people would prefer butchered cgs since they're "uncensored").

upd2. I did it myself. In case anyone wants the file you can get it and replace the one you've got in a folder.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes