VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
There is this thumb trick after all. You pull your hand inside your jeans, unzip the jeans, push out your thumb and show a girl. Even if it's incredibly small, it'll work :), do it close to her face as well, like if she is sitting down!

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
no offense to the dev, I really like the direction the story is going, but this update was basically one scene, one and a half maybe. I would rather wait for a longer period of time and have a longer update to see. my 2 cents.

efb51

Aug 15, 2019
When does the "HOT" wife show up?
:LUL:
Pic number 1 & 3 above looks hot even if they are older looking. Love an older woman. I hope this doesn't make anyone upset but as we all know when we marry a female they are young at least some are. Years goes by with them and they get older by the second, minute and so on and if someone looks closely the young female has gotten older but still they are pretty. After 47 years they are older but still the love of your life. Been there and still am. No harm done here I hope because looks are in the eyes of the beholder ad I was taught.

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
Great update, developer really knows what he's making, even a side female character has a used pussy with creampie(y)

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
1713493206749.png

This scene really ruins the early scenes where the wife is so surprised at Henry's size and doesn't realize that she might be a bit of a Size Queen. Just my opinion, but I think it weakens the narrative and the story is better off without it.

Sidenote: I think it's wild that so many people complain about wife's looks. I think she's one of the hottest models I've seen in a 3Dcg game. But I love petite women so I'm pretty biased for her.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 3553921

This scene really ruins the early scenes where the wife is so surprised at Henry's size and doesn't realize that she might be a bit of a Size Queen. Just my opinion, but I think it weakens the narrative and the story is better off without it.

Sidenote: I think it's wild that so many people complain about wife's looks. I think she's one of the hottest models I've seen in a 3Dcg game. But I love petite women so I'm pretty biased for her.
Absolute facts but this guy was never a good writer.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Absolute facts but this guy was never a good writer.
This game feels like what I would imagine itd be like if I put out all the scenes I've fooled around in daz making without any kind of real story.......

looks at his sub numbers....

maybe I'm the idiot here :LOL:

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
So, for some reason the topicstarter published the latest version of my game immediately on the release day. Topicstarter just destroyed my work for a month and deprived me of income. Is it really not clear that without income the game will be abandoned?

Last edited:

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
So, for some reason the topicstarter published the latest version of my game immediately on the release day. Topicstarter just destroyed my work for a month and deprived me of income. Is it really not clear that without income the game will be abandoned?
I agree with you , need at least some days before published here so the Patrons won't found themselves as cheated , the rest of us we can wait for some time before dl the game ,also there is a bug that loops on the laptop with the humiliation choice and i can guess this would be happened if the publishing in f95 was some days after :unsure:

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
I agree with you , need at least some days before published here so the Patrons won't found themselves as cheated , the rest of us we can wait for some time before dl the game ,also there is a bug that loops on the laptop with the humiliation choice and i can guess this would be happened if the publishing in f95 was some days after :unsure:
The bug has already been fixed but I will no longer share previous versions. I submitted a complaint to have this topic closed.
I am terribly upset and discouraged. I don’t know what to do next. I have no motivation left to continue developing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
I only hope for the support of this community. Many people think that a game developer is swimming in a pool filled with money like Scrooge McDuck, but indie developers like me are people who make ends meet on $500-700 a month. Listen, without support, without donations, every single game will be abandoned. If you like my game, support me on my The way the topicstarter acted simply destroys my work. Only you can fix this. I hope for your understanding

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes