VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v1.5] [My Hotwife]

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Awww, She looks so cute with cum splattered all over her chest ( he kinda missed though, cuz it should have been all over her face and in her eyes Haha! ) -----> screenshot0001.png

Reactions: fbass

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would love to see wifey getting a job in a sleazy mob bar, having to wear a super slutty outfit, and having to put up with all the groping and molestation from the drunk gangsters. She must do as she is told and is forced to drink and use drugs and is used as a whore cum dump, tossed on a table and everybody takes a turn. They do pay her good money. Hubby is home waiting to clean up her holes. She is not ugly, dickheads, she's quite attractive, a girl next door type. Not a supermodel by any stretch of the imagination and I'm okay with that. Wifey should also get hubby to clean up Henry, as well as her, and any other guy they invite to their home.

• Love
Reactions: El Buho and Moanie

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I want to enter into a serious love relationship!!!! But in whose relationship should I enter???? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;);););)

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I would love to see wifey getting a job in a sleazy mob bar, having to wear a super slutty outfit, and having to put up with all the groping and molestation from the drunk gangsters. She must do as she is told and is forced to drink and use drugs and is used as a whore cum dump, tossed on a table and everybody takes a turn. They do pay her good money. Hubby is home waiting to clean up her holes. She is not ugly, dickheads, she's quite attractive, a girl next door type. Not a supermodel by any stretch of the imagination and I'm okay with that. Wifey should also get hubby to clean up Henry, as well as her, and any other guy they invite to their home.
Hahaha, Very good! I can see that you would have a talent for writing smut stories that involve degradation, humiliation ntr, and cum dump sluts. (don't forget the water sports btw) ;)

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
Hello everyone, I don't know who is interested in, but I'm currently translating the game into german.
I'm already done, but I'm still fine-tuning and troubleshooting.... but it should be available soon.
It won't be perfect and I had to translate a little more freely in some places, but it should still be understandable.
Have Fun.

Reactions: Orlando0678

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hahaha, Very good! I can see that you would have a talent for writing smut stories that involve degradation, humiliation ntr, and cum dump sluts. (don't forget the water sports btw) ;)
Oh, if you only knew my friend. I wished that I could make a game. Only the hardcore of hardcore players would be able to stand it. Everything would be on the table, with the exception of stuff that is not remotely possible, furry, slime, etc. Barmaid sluts are one of my favorite fetishes, gloryhole and even toilet sex. Even I as the dev would probably be cringing while I am making my game, lol. A lot of the stuff I fantasize about are not really me, but, I love stepping out of my element and just going bat-shit crazy bonkers. It's all for fun and entertainment, nobody gets hurt. It's just ink and your imagination.

Reactions: El Buho

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
I have thoughts of making another game in the future and this plot is a little similar to what I was thinking about.

I thought about a husband and wife who were looking for new sensations and comes to the Mistress, who begins to train them, makes his wife fuck with everyone, and her husband look at this and clean her holes, and also force him to clean the men who fucked her. She will turn his wife into a real whore, who will be had by dozens of men a day, including water sports games, and dress her husband as a sissy whore, lock his dick in a cage and abuse him in many ways and serve the Mistress.

Ben Lucky

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2023
Hello everyone, I don't know who is interested in, but I'm currently translating the game into german.
I'm already done, but I'm still fine-tuning and troubleshooting.... but it should be available soon.
It won't be perfect and I had to translate a little more freely in some places, but it should still be understandable.
Have Fun.
i can send you files for translation to German a little bit later, after that one good person finished with proofreading

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have thoughts of making another game in the future and this plot is a little similar to what I was thinking about.

I thought about a husband and wife who were looking for new sensations and comes to the Mistress, who begins to train them, makes his wife fuck with everyone, and her husband look at this and clean her holes, and also force him to clean the men who fucked her. She will turn his wife into a real whore, who will be had by dozens of men a day, including water sports games, and dress her husband as a sissy whore, lock his dick in a cage and abuse him in many ways and serve the Mistress.
I can help with feeding you nasty ideas (I got a million of 'em, Alice). Sounds like a game I would love to play. Are you thinking of Ren'py or RPGM? I suggest RPGM, which makes the player feel more involved. I'm all good with the tags you mentioned above. It would take a lot for me to say "this is too much", as long as you don't get out of the realm of reality tags.

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
i can send you files for translation to German a little bit later, after that one good person finished with proofreading
THX but its ok, i´ve done my work of the simple translation.... its for my own if you have some one special for translating.
Its more professionel than mine..... good luck with your game.

If someone is interested for the german translation, feel free to contact me.. :D

Last edited:

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
First, I love your project and am looking forward to the next update!

Second, if you're interested, I've been working on something slightly ambitious with this project. At first, I was just going to go through and make a mod that cleaned up some of the text, but I noticed that everything seems to be in one large script. That'd make modding challenging, because that one file is going to change with every new version. Since this project seems to still be early on, I figured this might be the last good time to have a version reset.

Here's what I'm thinking, and what I've started working on (working with 1.3):
  • I've broken each day into its own file
  • I've split character data its own file
  • [In Progress] - (day 1 only so far) I'm tracking important dialog choices
  • [In Progress] - (day 1 only so far) I'm tracking stats on the characters based on those choices
  • [In Progress] - (day 1 only so far) I've added additional dialog choices to give the player more control of "John".
  • (Planned) We can start having future dialog vary slightly based on the choices of the character.
I'm not suggesting a huge branching storyline, since that's bigger than what you're doing so far. I do think, however, that having the characters talk based on previous conversation points would add flavor and make those choices seem like they have some weight.

Do you have any thoughts on this? Want to see what I've done so far?

TheDanishDudeTv

Apr 11, 2021
First, I love your project and am looking forward to the next update!

Second, if you're interested, I've been working on something slightly ambitious with this project. At first, I was just going to go through and make a mod that cleaned up some of the text, but I noticed that everything seems to be in one large script. That'd make modding challenging, because that one file is going to change with every new version. Since this project seems to still be early on, I figured this might be the last good time to have a version reset.

Here's what I'm thinking, and what I've started working on (working with 1.3):
  • I've broken each day into its own file
  • I've split character data its own file
  • [In Progress] - (day 1 only so far) I'm tracking important dialog choices
  • [In Progress] - (day 1 only so far) I'm tracking stats on the characters based on those choices
  • [In Progress] - (day 1 only so far) I've added additional dialog choices to give the player more control of "John".
  • (Planned) We can start having future dialog vary slightly based on the choices of the character.
I'm not suggesting a huge branching storyline, since that's bigger than what you're doing so far. I do think, however, that having the characters talk based on previous conversation points would add flavor and make those choices seem like they have some weight.

Do you have any thoughts on this? Want to see what I've done so far?
This game should have a mod so you can track whe kinde of rute you ar on

Reactions: mime95

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
This game should have a mod so you can track whe kinde of rute you ar on
That or have some of this built-in more if the developer is interested in seeing what I'm doing. And yeah, having these scores displayed or easily visible in a corner seems like a good idea.

So far, I'm tracking things like this. (In addition to choices that seem important on their own merit.)

Player Attributes:
  • How much this is being done "just for the money"
  • How much he wants to watch her.
  • How much he wants to share her.
  • How much personal action he still wants with her.
  • Willingness to kiss, lick, etc. her afterward.
  • Desire to be verbally degraded.
  • Desire to be "locked up".
Wife Attributes:
  • How much she is just feeling lustful.
  • How much she's doing it for him.
  • How willing she is to do things without permission or against his wishes (cheat).
There are plenty of other attributes we could track, but I'd want to know more of the direction the developer is planning to go.

Reactions: Back

TheDanishDudeTv

Apr 11, 2021
That or have some of this built-in more if the developer is interested in seeing what I'm doing. And yeah, having these scores displayed or easily visible in a corner seems like a good idea.

So far, I'm tracking things like this. (In addition to choices that seem important on their own merit.)

Player Attributes:
  • How much this is being done "just for the money"
  • How much he wants to watch her.
  • How much he wants to share her.
  • How much personal action he still wants with her.
  • Willingness to kiss, lick, etc. her afterward.
  • Desire to be verbally degraded.
  • Desire to be "locked up".
Wife Attributes:
  • How much she is just feeling lustful.
  • How much she's doing it for him.
  • How willing she is to do things without permission or against his wishes (cheat).
There are plenty of other attributes we could track, but I'd want to know more of the direction the developer is planning to go.
The dev should maby also make a Discord dono how offen the Dev check here.. for better communication

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
..........Sheer WASTE.......Unbelievable it is among OUR digital space.........
Don't pussyfoot around the topic. Tell us how you really feel. :sneaky:

Is it the beautiful sexy girl? Is it the hot sex she has with multiple guys? And now a threesome. :love: Is it the straightforward storyline? Is it the well-made renders? Is it the lack of bugs or crashes? Did I miss anything? Come on, open up with your feelings; we support you, buddy. ;)

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes