• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py My Happy Family [Ch. 2 Intro Part 1] [SayWhatProdutions]

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I wonder what's gonna be his next excu, I mean made up bullsh, damnit I don't know why my fingers are acting like that!
Has he drawn the HDD failure card yet? It's a pretty common thing for developers, a crappy HDD and of course no backup (because they inject all of the funding in new daz assets, can't afford a little NAS).

Sorry for that, but like some other guys here, I liked the game and it pains me to see that it's going nowhere :/
And that's why I prefer to buy a finished game, beside Love of Magic, every others games that I supported didn't get finished..

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
I wonder what's gonna be his next excu, I mean made up bullsh, damnit I don't know why my fingers are acting like that!
Has he drawn the HDD failure card yet? It's a pretty common thing for developers, a crappy HDD and of course no backup (because they inject all of the funding in new daz assets, can't afford a little NAS).

Sorry for that, but like some other guys here, I liked the game and it pains me to see that it's going nowhere :/
And that's why I prefer to buy a finished game, beside Love of Magic, every others games that I supported didn't get finished..

For sure my guy, the HDD failure was right before the cops-showing-up-season-climax and right after the house-building-side-quest (don't worry he was getting paid)... which was after the sister birthing episode having stemmed from the messy-sister-divorce support-pillow era.

whydoh987

Jan 4, 2020
there's an update on his subscribe star its locked so i don't know what it says anyone still subscribed to him and feels like sharing?

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes