Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
People who call this "netorase" either dont know what the word means or have never played a proper netorase game.

Netorase is when your wife/girlfriend or whatever willingly sleeps with other people on your request and still chooses to stay by your side even if the sex is mindblowing + retaining the love for you and still acting like a couple, which doesnt happen in this game.

This game however is netorare per definition and turns into a light netorase depending on the path choosen. The MC knows that his wife is cheating, while the wife thinks her husband has no idea (they reveal it close to the ending), eventually losing her love for him.

What a jebait.

Last edited:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
So... this game/VN baits you with the "be careful with your choices" and "her love" when the only way to progress is to pick the "bad" options so you lower her love and increase her desire right? or is it bugged? 'cause I remember picking the "good" option when the MC boss goes to his house for the first time, so the MC comes back earlier than what the boss wanted. The next day and picking to work in the office again, when the MC takes his break and goes to the other room, the arrows that allows you to exit the room disappeared and the boss isn't there either so I got stuck there.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Netorase is when your wife/girlfriend or whatever willingly sleeps with other people on your request and still chooses to stay by your side even if the sex is mindblowing + retaining the love for you and still acting like a couple, which doesnt happen in this game.
I'm sorry, I know what you're tying to get at, but your presumption of Netorase always ending up on a happy note is self enforced. No where is it written that Netorase almost always has to end on the couple staying together at the end. Yes, it's that quirk that gives this genre its unique distinction from Netorare or Netori, hence why MOST content ends out playing like so, but it's not the absolute rule. Free free to check definition if you disagree. This is why some stories skate with the idea that if the protagonist makes stupid choices and decisions that adversely strain the marital bonds, he runs a high risk of losing his significant other, which makes sense.

From my perspective, this is a Netorare/Netorase hybrid. Rare stuff, but pretty valid and touches both genres in different sections of the story. Honestly, I had dropped this long ago because the MTL was headache inducing, but I picked up the game again to check some technical issues, so I decided to at least sit through the asshole boss's route and sure enough, it starts as Netorase and eventually turns into Netorare. Now I couldn't play this in detail but the game does give this feeling that you MIGHT be able to salvage your relationship if you have regular sex with her, message back promptly and choose the loving choice options. I can't confirm this since I couldn't be arsed to replay the entire thing to pick those choices, but the presence of that system does hint that it might have been setup to not always be a Netorare bad end.

MC takes his break and goes to the other room, the arrows that allows you to exit the room disappeared and the boss isn't there either so I got stuck there.
So I got curious and picked the game out of the bin just to figure out what the deal was, and indeed, the MTL hero broke... something that I didn't encounter in the JP version. If you save your wife, the guy straight up bugs and takes the break room arrows with him and you get softlocked. You have no choice but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noted a few other oddities like blinking circle on the office wall, the wife's sprite still in the drawing room even though the text says she is having sex in the bedroom, the auto entrance to the home not working the first time you're alone etc. I'm not a RPG techie but it does seem the game's code is haywire now in some areas.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Muhammed_Ozbek

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Fix your screenshot
My screenshot is fine. It's uploaded directly to F95 servers. If you checked around you'd realize that tons of F95 images aren't loading presently due to protocol misconfiguration on F95's end:
Anyhow, point is MTL is mentioned in the original post.

Last edited:

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
My screenshot is fine. It's uploaded directly to F95 servers. If you checked around you'd realize that tons of F95 images aren't loading presently due to protocol misconfiguration on F95's end:

Anyhow, point is MTL is mentioned in the original post.
K screenshot part is my mistake since I posted and left, didn't really browse around much. But as for the MTL, I did see it on the front page, but I'm still curious if it's all MTL or half translated and half MTL. Since it says English MTL which doesn't give much info and is also confusing if you think about it.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'm sad..
The story is enjoyable, mtl is not perfect but quite enough to understand the meaning of the plot.

How much time a man need for understand what are the meaning of his emotions, how much time a woman need to feel that they are breaking apart. Netorase, a feeling that can break totally a person and I'll tell you what, this feeling can be replicate in exact same way with a quite dark path, murder.. It's weird thinking in these term but it is what it is..
The feeling of betray, the crush of your soul, regret and after this.. pleasure. Ahh.. where are the boundaries between lecit and illecit and why self-harming is that much stimulant?

Reactions: Ericopa12

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Hey guys! I made a much better translation. Used Sugoi MTL and word wrapping. Also the names in the chat boxes are now translated as well. Enjoy :)
Does this translation cause any crashes or it worked fine for you?

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Game requested by gamnstuf and MTL by broken_division.
If you have more than 2 brain cells, you can understand that MTL poetry.
Original data is included if someone wants to do a better translation.

Edit: The game was retranslated (still MTL) by sam111, now it's readable.
yeah you may have 2 brain cells to "understand MTL poetry" but you must be brain dead to read more than one dialogue with that poetry and play the full game

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes