VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Does anybody know which rpy files have the actual dialogue and such? I wanted to edit a few things but I searched through everything I could find and had no luck.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
That's because it is a RPGM inside a Ren'Py-Container. RPGMs don't have Rollback.

SilentPsych

Oct 4, 2022
is it really doesnt have sound? i first downloaded the "crunched" version no sound so i downloaded the uncompress and still no sound?

Arrchman

May 16, 2020
How do I enable NTR? The OP says I need to install the 7.7 patch, which I did (main menu says 7.7 now), and then in the inventory press «i». What inventory? I can't find it. Pressing «i» in the game or in the menu doesn't do anything.

Aug 3, 2023
I always wonder, if you are a developer maybe it's fun to try it. But why would you remake a walkaround rpgm game into a renpy game?

As an rpgm game you can just walk around, it looks nice, as a renpy game, it's a block with blue background, no walking around anymore.

And still people ask for that conversion???? Crazy people...

Arrchman

May 16, 2020
You have to be on the RPG screen, then press I.

View attachment 2384241
I'm replaying this now and am having the same problem again (because I forgot what I'm supposed to do). What's the RPG screen? If you mean not being inside any dialogue, then it seems «i» isn't doing anything for me.

Edit: I figured it out. One has to install the patch to get «i» working.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes