VN RPGM Completed My girlfriend was being cuckolded and creampied by another man without my knowledge [v1.0] [SOON]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
One day I will make a game and call it "Japanese Games: How I created a game with the longest name ever that explained the whole plot (if we can call it a plot) of the game and oh yes it will have cuckold did you really think this japanese game with the longest name ever would not have cuckold come on be serious these japanese games with extremely long names always have cuckold in it".

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Reactions: laser14

dnlfreitas93

Jul 29, 2017
One day I will make a game and call it "Japanese Games: How I created a game with the longest name ever that explained the whole plot (if we can call it a plot) of the game and oh yes it will have cuckold did you really think this japanese game with the longest name ever would not have cuckold come on be serious these japanese games with extremely long names always have cuckold in it".
They don't get what title means

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyGirlfriendWasBeingCuckoldedAndCreampiedByAnotherManWithoutMyKnowledge-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: DrHid

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
You would make whole japan jizz in their pants, they would so love your game...

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Bruh what is with titles getting so long it just describes the plot better than the description?

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
I just finished the game and it feels like I just wasted time and brain cells. Feels like I got duped by even downloading it. "Lets take a single crappy scene and cut it in multiple segments. There is no real cuckold in the pics so I'll add some text at the start of each pictures with her husband finding out she's cheating on him. I will even use the same text from scene to scene since no one will even read it". This is the laziest game ive ever played. Seriously, stay away

Reactions: ruse

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
The story progresses at a good pace: simple story → H scene → simple story → H scene.
It's a game that you can play in a short amount of time, and it feels like you just hit the points quickly!

Recommended for those who can't play games for a long time!

I recommend it to those who want to watch an H scene quickly!
Sounds boring. I ain't no quickie here.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..well.....that was shit......
..thx for the share i guess....

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote