Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Important question before diving in.

How hard is the NTR in this one? Judging by the theme, there should be a considerable amount of cuckoldry but like how hard is it?

And does the MC get to have his turn at the mother and grandma or is it them boning his GF only lol?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020

How hard is the NTR in this one? Judging by the theme, there should be a considerable amount of cuckoldry but like how hard is it?

And does the MC get to have his turn at the mother and grandma or is it them boning his GF only lol?
No (direct) incest due to Patreon rules. All the sharing content is about the GF and either the grandma or the mother (or the optional extra character).

The girlfriend is double-teamed by some people in the second version of the game, though. (https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriend-my-futa-grandma-2-v0-7-icarus-media.171666/)

As for how hard it is: This is Netorase, i.e. the MC willingly shares the GF. Sex scenes are a mixture of hidden sex (MC can only see the clothed top of the characters, but can guess they are having sex), entirely separate scenes (GF visits grandma, the MC isn’t present), and the MC being turned on by watching someone else fucking his GF. (Standing in the room or sitting on the cuck chair, I think.)

In the second game, the mother also installs cameras in the house so that the MC can watch when he isn’t there. This isn’t really used, though. He only sees them during video calls. Would be a great setup for a sandbox segment, though.

By the by: Icarus Media, you might want to actually link the page to Futa Grandma 2 in the OP.

Reactions: Green Layer

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020

Small addon: There is some harder cuckoldry outside the family. The mother basically fucks whomever she meets, and there is is one "evil futa" character who occasionally gets scenes. It’s not a focus, but it exists. Not sure how much of this was in the first game and how much in the second.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes