MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Wow, the concept for this game is pretty great.
I especially love the idea of the grandma and the girlfriend speaking french but the boyfriend doesn't.
It really makes for a great setup where they can talk to eachother in secret, tho im hoping that in the grandma route we can get subtitles for when they are talking together.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... So... Basically the guy brings his girlfriend over to the house, so the whole family (I mean, the futa mom and grandma) can fuck her?... Did I understand well? Good!
It would have been interesting, IMHO, if the MC was the girlfriend and once in the house, she had to avoid (or not) be seduced by the mom and/or grandma. Yeah!

- Grandma: "Baguette... Can you come to my room for a moment, please? (lying naked in bed with a powerful erection)
- Baguette: "Of curse, Grandma... I'm coming... (enters the room and exclaims in a choked voice) Oohh!! Grandma!
- Grandma: (with a mischievous smile) "I have some tension down there... Would you be so kind to help me?"

Options:
- Help Grandma with her... problem.
- Run like a rabid dog is chasing you!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ok... So... Basically the guy brings his girlfriend over to the house, so the whole family (I mean, the futa mom and grandma) can fuck her?... Did I understand well? Good!
It would have been interesting, IMHO, if the MC was the girlfriend and once in the house, she had to avoid (or not) be seduced by the mom and/or grandma. Yeah!

- Grandma: "Baguette... Can you come to my room for a moment, please? (lying naked in bed with a powerful erection)
- Baguette: "Of curse, Grandma... I'm coming... (enters the room and exclaims in a choked voice) Oohh!! Grandma!
- Grandma: (with a mischievous smile) "I have some tension down there... Would you be so kind to help me?"

Options:
- Help Grandma with her... problem.
- Run like a rabid dog is chasing you!
Reminds me of "Grandma what big eyes you have" "Grandma what big teeth you have" "Grandma what a big Di....oh my!"

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Any mystery NTR in this, OP?
Netorase with mystery yes. So the Grandma will pursue her with permission and the boyfriend may or may not stumble on things. I did intent a lot of 'Is she or isn't she' doing it moments where the MC isn't too sure if something is happening, think 'Indecent Wife Hana' and that's where the Grandma will be going, whereas the Mum will be blatant and open about it. But without being evil or asshole like to the boyfriend.

Reactions: rgnar62

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Netorase with mystery yes. So the Grandma will pursue her with permission and the boyfriend may or may not stumble on things. I did intent a lot of 'Is she or isn't she' doing it moments where the MC isn't too sure if something is happening, think 'Indecent Wife Hana' and that's where the Grandma will be going, whereas the Mum will be blatant and open about it. But without being evil or asshole like to the boyfriend.
So we get to experience the story from the Chad Futa Grandmas perspective?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Will there be incest?
I'm trying to avoid any interactions between the family members as I am still on patreon and to be honest I want them to focus on the none family member girlfriend.
That's a shame since it sounds like this won't be the kind of situation that can be easily fixed by just patching away the characters relationships.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
i would love to see grandma fuck the mc with her big dick lol too bad it won't happen considering the game won't have incest
I know, no incest or lolis = probably no interest. There's just so much vanilla crap on the market already (thousands) that at this point I find it boring if the MC isn't fucking (and preferably also impregnating) his family or molesting some 10yo's as a side gig to his main storyline.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
the game becomes more of the same, a waste of potential with a futa grandma
Okay, I'm sorry there is no incest. But I have in mind what I wish to create and whilst I'm open to ideas, such as the one Ravenleaf gave me earlier in the thread, some things I have to draw a line in the sand on. Sorry it doesn't interest you but hopefully you can find something that does. Good luck in your search. I mean this with no offence, we're all different and like different things.

Jul 25, 2022
Okay, I'm sorry there is no incest. But I have in mind what I wish to create and whilst I'm open to ideas, such as the one Ravenleaf gave me earlier in the thread, some things I have to draw a line in the sand on. Sorry it doesn't interest you but hopefully you can find something that does. Good luck in your search. I mean this with no offence, we're all different and like different things.
most seem to want the same as me but that's ok i wish you good luck with the game and life goes on

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes