Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I blame my boredom and constantly checking the "Latest Updates" section of this site. So, clearly this is all F95Zone's fault, I have no fault in this.
Ha, well you're here now and as long as you enjoyed it that's what matters.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well, I complimented her in a previous game.

She loves her son so much that she's willing to sacrifice her precious time and entertain his girlfriend while he is busy playing.
Best mom ever! :HideThePain:
Well I aimed for Grandma to be the main one but okay, Katelyn seems to have stolen the show. Thanks for playing.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I really liked the update. Seeing the Mom/Gram with the gf is always nice. Double-teaming likewise. It was also good to see the (definitely not MC) boy taking charge. I think my "They are still in love, this is not cucking" battery has been recharged for another few updates.

Altogether very top.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I really liked the update. Seeing the Mom/Gram with the gf is always nice. Double-teaming likewise. It was also good to see the (definitely not MC) boy taking charge. I think my "They are still in love, this is not cucking" battery has been recharged for another few updates.

Altogether very top.
Have you got Stilyo activated in yours?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I’ve sped through a couple different routes. I didn’t quite remember which save file was which, so I might have got some things mixed together, but I think most (or even all?) decision trees I followed had Stilyo activated.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I’ve sped through a couple different routes. I didn’t quite remember which save file was which, so I might have got some things mixed together, but I think most (or even all?) decision trees I followed had Stilyo activated.
Cool, I ask because no-one really comments that much on her and I love all my characters equally. Anyway, I should be off now, got to do some more work.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Wanted it to end with an MC screwing ma, screwing Grandma, screwing Baguette train.
But we cant have everything. :sneaky:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The Changelog hasn't been updated, can someone say what's new please?
In 0.5:

* The disaster is averted and they can one again unite as a family! So the girlfriend is no longer stuck at mums, and the boyfriend stuck at Grandma's.
* The boyfriend stands up for himself against his mum!
* A lovely dovey sex scene between boyfriend and girlfriend.
* Katelyn Ninja Sex - Katelyn sneaks a quick fuck in when her son is distracted.
* Competitive sex with Stilyo, who can pleasure the girlfriend more?
* Grandma gets a BJ!
* Stilyo is revealed to be a Futa! (Really surprised no-one commented on this scene.)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It says end of route, not end of current update, for every POV, this game isn't done yet I hope.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes