initiated

Apr 8, 2018
just wondering, and sorry if this question was answered before and i missed it,but will the grandson get ever get to put his dick into anyone in any scene in the game? now or later?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
just wondering, and sorry if this question was answered before and i missed it,but will the grandson get ever get to put his dick into anyone in any scene in the game? now or later?
He has sex with his girlfriend yes. As for others it's something I've thought about, I think I may have made a poll about it and it came back negative but I'll check again.

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
He has sex with his girlfriend yes. As for others it's something I've thought about, I think I may have made a poll about it and it came back negative but I'll check again.
Do you mean in his fleshback how he met the girlfriend, or after the girlfriend met his mother?

because it feels like it goes full cuck or bent over for him from there on.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Do you mean in his fleshback how he met the girlfriend, or after the girlfriend met his mother?

You're not the first to say that, and in the latest version we see his personal development, he get physically stronger, more confident and even confronts his own mother telling her no.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma 2 [v0.6] [Icarus Media]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MyGirlfriendAndMyFutaGrandma2-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020

I think there have been 3(?) scenes of the MC having sex with his GF so far. Watching his mother/grandmother fuck her certainly seems to be at least as enjoyable for him though.

You're not the first to say that, and in the latest version we see his personal development, he get physically stronger, more confident and even confronts his own mother telling her no.
As someone with similar criticism, the BF has noticeably grown by this point. Progress took a bit longer than I’d preferred (until the middle of the second game), but it is definitely here now.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It's really funny to me how the mother spent her entire life cucking many men and in the end her son became one, that's like karma knocking on your door. :ROFLMAO:

But at least the bride stays with the family, which is what's important.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's really funny to me how the mother spent her entire life cucking many men and in the end her son became one, that's like karma knocking on your door. :ROFLMAO:

But at least the bride stays with the family, which is what's important.
I didn't think about it that way, only that she was protecting her son by banging the mothers of his bullies, although she wasn't aware he was watching sometimes.

Yeah she stays and we have a nice lovely ending in an NTR/NTRS novel, quite rare that.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
I didn't think about it that way, only that she was protecting her son by banging the mothers of his bullies, although she wasn't aware he was watching sometimes.

Yeah she stays and we have a nice lovely ending in an NTR/NTRS novel, quite rare that.
Wonder who gets the gf/wife pregnant

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes