Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wonder who gets the gf/wife pregnant
That will differ depending on the ending you get. 4 endings:

1) You didn't agree to sharing in Futa Grandma 1. (This ending is already done and in Futa Grandma 1).
2) Stilyo isn't in your game.
3) Stilyo is in the game (Friendly Rivalry Route)
4) Stilyo is in the game (Enemy Route)

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I think it's more ntr if fuck the mother, since it's only one, while a girlfriend can be gotten all over

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
hopefully we get something with grandma x grandson and mom x son would be nice to see.
I've been clear on that, sorry. In light of the Westy situation where a dev was arrested (although that might be coincidental) for illegal stuff, we (devs) have noticed patreon become a lot more strict lately with stuff they don't like. Quite a few have come under suspension or had pages deleted. Upon investigation it's because they had material that contravened the terms. Hell, you now have to manifest verbal or implied consent with characters or it comes under the no-consensual rule.

So...sorry but no.

Scroll down to sexually gratifying works and then look under 'consent'. Then for your issue, scroll down a little more for the no incest rule.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma 2 [v0.7] [Icarus Media] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [300 MB]
- - -

Mac [294 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma 2 [v0.7] [Icarus Media] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.6 -> v0.7 [710 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
I've been clear on that, sorry. In light of the Westy situation where a dev was arrested (although that might be coincidental) for illegal stuff, we (devs) have noticed patreon become a lot more strict lately with stuff they don't like. Quite a few have come under suspension or had pages deleted. Upon investigation it's because they had material that contravened the terms. Hell, you now have to manifest verbal or implied consent with characters or it comes under the no-consensual rule.

So...sorry but no.

Scroll down to sexually gratifying works and then look under 'consent'. Then for your issue, scroll down a little more for the no incest rule.
Yeah. It's Pity. But It's Good That You have Account too.
For New Games or Videos at Future You can try with This .

Reactions: Icarus Media

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyGirlfriendAndMyFutaGrandma2-0.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022

So...sorry but no.

Yeah, that stuff sucks, big time. Patreon, themselves, don't even give a shit about any of the content they ban. They're just kowtowing to MasterCard, their payment processor. Unfortunately, MasterCard is basically a monopoly for payment processing, so Patreon can't just use someone else, and MC enforces their morals on any company that works with them.

Fortunately, Patreon does only the bare minimum, according to their contract with MC, to enforce the content ban. That's why some games get overlooked. Basically, unless someone reports your page, they'll usually ignore it. They also let "(un)official patch" content fly, even when it's obviously included in the game files. MC doesn't require Patreon to look for obvious loopholes, so they simply don't.

Just know that even if you decided to include incest, using a patch is sufficient to avoid Patreon's TOS, and there is no risk of legal trouble for that particular fetish. Westy was arrested for making content that violated an actual law in his country. No laws exist, anywhere(as least nowhere I could find), that prohibit making drawn/rendered incest content. I've never seen it, but didn't GoT broadcast (roleplayed) incestuous sex on cable TV?

Edit: P.S. I absolutely love everything about this game. You're awesome!

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Scene from Baguette perspective: "Hey Katelyn come work at the jail, here's a uniform put it on blah blah, have fun.". Next sentence Baguette speaking by video call in what appears to be a similar scene from earlier with Katelyn stripping to undies to MC, no transition or completion of the working at jail time which Baguette still would have seen parts of at least. There needs to be a ***Several periods of time later*** kind of transition there or it looks like an ugly missing time event.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Scene from Baguette perspective: "Hey Katelyn come work at the jail, here's a uniform put it on blah blah, have fun.". Next sentence Baguette speaking by video call in what appears to be a similar scene from earlier with Katelyn stripping to undies to MC, no transition or completion of the working at jail time which Baguette still would have seen parts of at least. There needs to be a ***Several periods of time later*** kind of transition there or it looks like an ugly missing time event.
Thank you, transitions are planned and on the public patreon progress post here:

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes