Recommending - My Futanari Games List [Abandoned]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Belly97

A very useful list full of good information, that I'll definitely refer back to in the future. I hope it continues to be updated for a very long time. There really should be more lists like this. Keep up the good work!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MilkyWay5

"Therefore let all F95 Zone be assured of this: God has made this RHFlash, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah."

When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to MilkyWay and the other reviewers, "Brothers, what shall we do?"

MilkyWay replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of RHFlash for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Big Futa Cock."
  3. T
    5.00 star(s)

The Doom Slayer

What an absolute mad lad!

This guy/girl used a lot of his time to gather review and categorize into 3 tiers, many of the awesome futa games for all the people that are into that. Thank you @RHFlash !
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Which32Life32

Found quality content through this an with this, I appreciate the efforts and happy to have found this thread, I bought items and found items I liked.

His thread was easy to understand an go through, An I liked what he shared.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Armonie

A page that you absolutely must bookmark if you like this kind of games .
    RH Flash, in addition to updating this list regularly, has indeed very good tastes and a definition of Futanari that I completely share !
    Thank you for your time and research my friend.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

NyqueIgrol

Thank you for taking the time creating this list for us! This thread deserves more votes, I can't believe that I am the first who wrote a rating... These lists really help us to find and find out the good catches.