VN Ren'Py MY FIRST VN - Far From Home - Feedback req. (V_0.15)

Zolas

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
UPDATE (MORE SCENES ADDED v_0.15)

I don't really know where to post this, I guess here will do hahah.

A very brief build with 20 ish scenes.

A story about a guy who moves to London and rents a room with some university students.

This is one for the natural bush lovers too, as I am, there will be options for bush or no bush on all scenes where applicable. (One bush already in).

Please leave feedback, all images are 4K, and not rendered in DAZ they're actually VAM screenshots, see what you think.

- Z.

Last edited:

xxxavier

Nov 21, 2019
Love it so far, good art, Good girls, love the pubic hair option and how good it looks (in some games it just look like something plastic attacched to the pubic area. Hope to see more soon ;)

Zolas

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
Love it so far, good art, Good girls, love the pubic hair option and how good it looks (in some games it just look like something plastic attacched to the pubic area. Hope to see more soon ;)

I use a combination of a decal on the skin as well as an actual mesh, so you get that depth and doesn't look fake :)

Reactions: Hraske and xxxavier

Zolas

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
Where can I follow the progress of the game? Do you have Patreon or something?
No patreon yet unfortunately, as for now i will update in this thread, until i figure out how to get an actual game thread made.

Reactions: xxxavier

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
I'll support any game with mega-bush and I gotta say....the bush in this one is superb. Very realistic looking and you even managed to put a few strays around the asshole. Perfection! Here's hoping for success in your endeavors and enough wool to knit a sweater!

Reactions: xxxavier