• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed My First Sex LIfe - Student Edition [Final] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
the game was ass, i used the full save originally. however, made a new save and navigating the world and its quests is a fucking tedious bore, so i just deleted it. this is nonce central, so let the herd of questionable folk jump in, cause rule 7 surely is gonna strike this game lmao
Does rule 7 apply in the case of text? Because I've seen games that were allowed in which you can add the age manually and models looked very young but by default they are stated as 18 years old. In this game it is the opposite, the characters look like they could be adults but it is the text that says otherwise.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
It's not the full version of the game.
when you get to about the halfway point with the 4th girl (step-sister-in-law wtf ever) you get blocked from completing the game with the displayed text "The cheap version is locked".

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Does rule 7 apply in the case of text? Because I've seen games that were allowed in which you can add the age manually and models looked very young but by default they are stated as 18 years old. In this game it is the opposite, the characters look like they could be adults but it is the text that says otherwise.

yes, the game robozou by exaboy got removed & banned here because of the texts & in-game main lead & heroins age description bios.
even tho they allow other games like it.

this one has a 50% chance of it getting removed.

Last edited:

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The game have error, as the picture just keep displaying error. loading error, failed to load : img etc.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Shota vs shota I'll pass...this something that doesn't happen to people. If they gave this quest in America and young boys are so undecided they probably do it. But those who are home-schooled would say I am no puppet. I am no puppet either, passing.

Dec 15, 2021
Holy shit this is the first post that I've encountered that has raw JP data available. Thanks! I can finally TL it for myself without messing with the files too much now.

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
It's not the full version of the game.
when you get to about the halfway point with the 4th girl (step-sister-in-law wtf ever) you get blocked from completing the game with the displayed text "The cheap version is locked".
In case of you didnt pass this, get back to her room, check paper, go to stall (market place).