RPGM - Completed - My First Sex LIfe- Adult edition [Final] [A-OMEGA-COMPANY]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Good game where you run around and fuck big-titted hairy milfs. You gotta work for some scenes though (by doing kind of annoying quests), but you can finish the game within a few hours and be satisfied.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

happybrother

Game is bad.

You get lost and don't know what to do. You talked to everyone multiple times, but what then?

If there was a Quest system like "go home" or "collect xyz for the Milf", but there is only a general hint guy (in toilet in park) that tells you general strategy on How to capture a milf like "capture 1st milf only then you can start courting the 2nd milf", or "save up money to go to seaside camp where you court a milf".

Sex scenes are preatty generic
  3. 3.00 star(s)

MRO900

Pretty simple fun game if you like curvy women. Game play can be a bit confusing on what to do. Mediocre sex scenes pictures only and no sex sounds. Short game can be completed quickly. Pretty standard compared to his other games.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Sonar2020

The idea of this game is good the story could use a little more life in it though. Game play is fun, at least for me, the art work is decent. I would like to have had a better variety of breast sizes. When they all have huge boobs it looks like every other game. Sprinkle in some smaller ones next time. Now I need to finish this game.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

mrericsan

You play as Shorta-kun 1st year in highschool and try to have sex with some MILF during summer vacation.
    Typical CG hunts game, this one is quite short only 4 MILF to conquer. If you wanna a quick fab, this game is ok to play.
    Nothing complicated about this one, you can spent money to buy hints for conditions to have sex with them, once you have done it once you have have sex with them repeatedly. Only things to remember is that you can only try to conquer them one at a time. Also you can work part time as construction worker to earn money.

4 MILFs. Teacher, School Nurse, Cafe Owner and Stepmom. All have big saggy tits, big ass, dark nipples, hairy and smelly pussy. CLOSE UP shot on pussies, small pixel censoring, almost as uncensored.

Pros: well drawn CGs (quite a few of them).
    Cons: short and generic scene hunting RPG. nothing special at all about this game, if you just want to watch the scene, the full save file is included in the DL.