• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

adsgvf

Nov 25, 2017
i'm not sure of the game's title specifically, but this sounds like something from studio S. look them up here or on dlsite!
i looked them up and while they have the art style and similar games, they dont have that specific game. its closer than i got before tho so thanks

Reactions: Jjjorougumo

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Hopefully other Venus games gets translated
Not gonna happen, I've never played this one but this is one of Venus' oldest games so it's likely super short. Most Venus games are extremely long full stories with developed characters, with a setup, buildup, and climax.

Some people won't like it cuz it's too long, some people will love it cuz the NTR buildup and payoff is top notch. It would be the type of game that would benefit the most from a translation but it's way too long unless the translator is dedicated.

Last edited:

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Not gonna happen, I've never played this one but this is one of Venus' oldest games so it's likely super short. Most Venus games are extremely long full stories with developed characters, with a setup, buildup, and climax.

Some people won't like it cuz it's too long, some people will love it cuz the NTR buildup and payoff is top notch. It would be the type of game that would benefit the most from a translation but it's way too long unless the translator is dedicated.
I bet it is going to happen.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Well if it’s mtl I think it will happen but edited mtl will be rare. There’s already a mtl of the latest on sugoi visual novels

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Does someone know where I can find the game Hatsusso (also named First Lie) by Venus?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes