HTML My first game with Sugarcube

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
This framework looks great!! Quick accessibility to options is the most important for me, and that is there for main options and the big home button. Even faster navigation would be adding options that go straight from this bedroom to other locations.
I like the progress tracker on the left is constantly up.

It would be cool to know your process for creating this template, that is the part I have to improve in....
Do you need a way to make a frame like the one in the picture?

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
Yeah, undertanding such tangle of arrows likely will be more tough than understanding pure code, just someone has to be able to read it.
Arrows in Twine simply mean that a passage links to another one.

The code itself is probably on the story javascript special chapter.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Arrows in Twine simply mean that a passage links to another one.

The code itself is probably on the story javascript special chapter.
There is usually a function of some game element.
It can be said that it does not give you guarantees if you take the code from javascript without setting its style in the stylesheet section.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
A week ago I decided to try my luck and I've gone from player to creator. So far I have built the interface and the navigation through many locations, what do you think?
View attachment 2994413
this is actually pretty good... I noticed that you're using aicg? this is quite tricky to make the game consistent, especially in the sex scenes. If you manage to crack this, then this game gonna be great