Others Abandoned My Family Is in an Isekai World [v0.0.1] [SephiGames]

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Love the tits and the quality is not bad but the faces look like has been copypasted, they all look the same.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
Did the dev seriously make a "trap" for those that want to explore the level, making it impossible to jump out of an area under the first level exit. What terrible design. Imagine punishing people for trying to explore your "game".
View attachment 2700340
Imagine I'm just gonna put this one on ignore thread so I don't ever see it again ;)

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
i don't want to be pessimistic but both the twitter account and the subscriberstar account no longer exist anymore maybe this was just a cash grab... i really hope i'm wrong tho

MkUltSmash

Oct 20, 2021
looking forward to when its more fleshed out seems like a fun idea! Also will there be any loli cause that would be great

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
also werid thing i found anyone know how or how to hack it to get to this character seemly out of bounds? even if its not finished im curious what would happen idk why they are there at all or why they have a model

CrisisWar

May 14, 2018
Anyone know who the artist is? All the developer's links show it does not exist :( Hopefully it isn't abandoned