Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I've avoided knocking up Bianca, do you have to knock her up to get all the scenes? I haven't really played since I came up on the hard decision of letting Isabella fuck Bastet, or having the mc eat her out. Not sure if this game carries any heavy consequences aside from you didn't unlock 1 scene, but on the one hand you can get closer to your autistic sister, or you can get closer to the goddess, it's not an easy choice to make.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I've avoided knocking up Bianca, do you have to knock her up to get all the scenes? I haven't really played since I came up on the hard decision of letting Isabella fuck Bastet, or having the mc eat her out. Not sure if this game carries any heavy consequences aside from you didn't unlock 1 scene, but on the one hand you can get closer to your autistic sister, or you can get closer to the goddess, it's not an easy choice to make.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
The incest tag is needed, also seems to be a harem game, so that tag should also be added.
Found also something regarding the variables, there should at least one variable be added. Because, if you add some definitions, the variable "brodname" don't always fit. It's basically lacking a variable to define the relationship between the two "tenants" (sisters) and the MC, e.g. if you play it with incest, it would be siblings, but ATM it shows in the conversions that they are "brothers" which makes no sense with a girl involved. For this release, I added the variable "sibname" and changed the dialog at specific points to use it. Don't know if I found everything, where it fits. Sadly I'm not as skilled that I could make it a option to change it during the game play, you have to change it in the "VARIABLES.rpy" file or with the console ingame, if you don't want incest. And you should use the singular term (e.g. sibling instead of siblings or friend instead of friends) to avoid double s. Just extract the files into the game folder, for anyone, who is interested.

Also the hide button seems to be disabled... I don't know, why devs tend to mess with the basic functionality of renpy... I'm not able to change that, again because of my lacking python skills.

If you find a line missing or still doesn't make sense, please report, so I can fix it.

EDIT (April 29th '24): Updated the files for game version 0.1.3 . As always, if you find something, that I may have missed, please let me know.
got a question, does this not work with saves? seams to work fine with a new game, i can properly name everyone rel., is there a way for me to somehow make it to work? is there a console comand that let's me change rel. names ? (as far as i know there should be such a command if you know what variable you want to chance, i think :WaitWhat:)
i'm so far into the game that i don't rly want to start again from the start if there is a way to change them, i thought i was fine with the default rel. but all this roomate/tenent stuff is gone make a landlord want to sell all his property o_O

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Did the dev forget May exists? I've been buying pies off her for extra energy for like 100+ days now and there is no progress going on whatsoever. I think there are like 2-3 scenes total where she teases the mc by 'cheating' on him with the other farmer that she buys pumpkins from and then there is the new years event where aside from getting a guitar the aunt has nothing to do with the mc.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Did the dev forget May exists? I've been buying pies off her for extra energy for like 100+ days now and there is no progress going on whatsoever. I think there are like 2-3 scenes total where she teases the mc by 'cheating' on him with the other farmer that she buys pumpkins from and then there is the new years event where aside from getting a guitar the aunt has nothing to do with the mc.
There is nothing yet, as the MC said he doesn't know how to approach May and from the plot it seems that he will have to use his mother or his relationship with Marian to get closer to her. Another character is Patricia, for whom it is difficult to do anything because Aurora prevents it and they are usually together. Just like these 2, there are several characters who had nothing in this update and others who simply have nothing, like the red-haired French girl with glasses who has no event with her. We'll have to wait another half a year to find out anything.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
got a question, does this not work with saves? seams to work fine with a new game, i can properly name everyone rel., is there a way for me to somehow make it to work? is there a console comand that let's me change rel. names ? (as far as i know there should be such a command if you know what variable you want to chance, i think :WaitWhat:)
i'm so far into the game that i don't rly want to start again from the start if there is a way to change them, i thought i was fine with the default rel. but all this roomate/tenent stuff is gone make a landlord want to sell all his property o_O
You only need to put it once and that's it, I played it in the previous version with the patch and in this one they were still family without the patch so I guess the change remains depending on what you choose, something that you can change again with the same patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-family-farm-v0-1-3-public-farmguy.128961/post-8869833

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Try to use the console ingame, there you should be able to change the relationships without the need to restart. The variables (only the first word) you would be looking for are the following:

sisname (<--sister)
brodname (<--brother)
moname (<--mom)
soname (<--son)
daugname (<--daughter)
sibname (<--sibling)
uncname (<--aunt)
couscname (<--cousin)
famname (<--family)

Reactions: Xegrid

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Try to use the console ingame, there you should be able to change the relationships without the need to restart. The variables (only the first word) you would be looking for are the following:

sisname (<--sister)
brodname (<--brother)
moname (<--mom)
soname (<--son)
daugname (<--daughter)
sibname (<--sibling)
uncname (<--aunt)
couscname (<--cousin)
famname (<--family)
yep it worked thx, it does not seam to change the rel name on the Machina (pink ring) but that might be just me fucking it up somewhere, but the changes DO work in the actual game, so if some1 wants to change the relations without starting a new game here are the console comands, ofc you do need the patch files first, and you do need to enable the console as well since it's turned off ( by editing the // 00console.rpy // file found in the gane folder Myfamilyfarm\renpy\common\00console.rpy and change the line // config.console = False // to // config.console = True // (think it was line 108)

Last edited:
Reactions: CamaroFan432

mr.i.game

May 6, 2024
Hi, I just wrote a mod for the Gallery replay feature. As you already known, when Mr. FarmGuy said it would be done "very soon" and "almost there", it took 2 months. I didn't want to wait him to write this Gallery, so I decided to learn Renpy and write it by myself, letting him focus on developing the main story, hehehe.

This is the first Mod I wrote after getting acquainted with Renpy. If there are any problems, please let me know so I can fix it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-family-farm-gallery-scenes-replay-mod-v0-1-3-mr-i-game.207127/

• Wow
Reactions: Frnn59

Frnn59

Aug 12, 2022
Hi, I just wrote a mod for the Gallery replay feature. As you already known, when Mr. FarmGuy said it would be done "very soon" and "almost there", it took 2 months. I didn't want to wait him to write this Gallery, so I decided to learn Renpy and write it by myself, letting him focus on developing the main story, hehehe.

This is the first Mod I wrote after getting acquainted with Renpy. If there are any problems, please let me know so I can fix it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-family-farm-gallery-scenes-replay-mod-v0-1-3-mr-i-game.207127/
Bro you're a hero

Feb 17, 2024
someone can help me i am getting stuck in the game after telling marian and bianca about the small girl in the forest, i am getting no more hints

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I thing something is wrong ther?
1715359537416.png
why is the rice called watermelon after i recived them from may.
i ask because waterMelon is not definet in any why insid of the *.rpy files

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes