• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PowWow

May 28, 2020
All that build up for the "mind control", just for the MC to ask the most submissive slut to step on him...
Can't help but think that this was the result of a Patreon poll or something, cause hot damn was that ever a total let down that came out of left field.

Otrava02

Aug 28, 2023
im on day 200 (yes i am) and amount of mom and isabel scenes disappoint me ///idk mb i didnt do smtng ... but ...im literally can get pregnant only Bi(sister) ... no more options

i also fckd up save w sex in the car with 2 girls
1714740958473.png 1714740878133.png 1714740796306.png

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
im on day 200 (yes i am) and amount of mom and isabel scenes disappoint me ///idk mb i didnt do smtng ... but ...im literally can get pregnant only Bi(sister) ... no more options

i also fckd up save w sex in the car with 2 girls
View attachment 3598972 View attachment 3598970 View attachment 3598967
It got eyerollingly bad with how the game just cockblocks you at nearly every advance with Isabella. Like how fucking autistic is she, cause no tsundere is that much of a brickwall. There is a hint early on that something happened with her when the mc was away at college, but I think at this point nothing the dev can come up with will ever justify her behavior towards the mc. Like she is just a trope on steroids with no justification and it will be hand waved away later on. Imo there needs to be some restructuring with relationships, because it's just silly how hard the mc gets shut down. Also, wtf happened to fixing up the house? The game is like no we need to go meta and the mc is living in a house full of holes, with a bathroom outside and a sister that lives in an old root cellar. Imo, there needs to be some kind of bandaid update to fix the fucking house up.

It's not like it'd be that difficult, just have Bastet ask Ariel and the rock goddess for some help and they could have the farmhouse fixed up in no time and probably even add some rooms too. After that there could be some more events with the family, just doing regular things, like watching movies together, or eating a meal together, or actually visiting Isabella's room and make the warming up process with Sophia and her a bit better. Atm it just feels like Isa has super aspergers and only agrees to any sexual activity if she is being blackmailed/coerced into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhoenixRage23

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
so the field is showing i have something planted but its not growing and now i cant plant anything. been like that 2 in game weeks. so basically i cant make money. what a let down

Nicophaes

Apr 10, 2021
ok, so are there certain requirements to trigger the convo about a car with Patricia? or is it random? cause I'm on day 72 and i've been grinding the farm thinking it's a money trigger, but still nothing happens....

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
good update dev. my only gripe is how slow things are moving with sophia and bastet. I get the build up but you take a while to update the game no offense. I would keep playing future updates after the fact. So just givem to me already.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
"Charlenne and I are going to do some tests with other cows!"

How to do this quest? I already brought Bianca and Ryo with her but nothing still triggers.

treonn

Mar 21, 2021
good update dev. my only gripe is how slow things are moving with sophia and bastet. I get the build up but you take a while to update the game no offense. I would keep playing future updates after the fact. So just givem to me already.
im stuck here as well, can anyone help?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes