Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Gameil Might I suggest putting "No NTR" under genre or dev notes. since it is listed on their patreon. And is something many would find important to know.
The tags represents the things that are present in the game. There is no sense in putting tags for things that are not in game.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
the game is interesting but personally I found something that I don't like... the transfer between the maps, it would be better have the locations all appear on the screen or make a map for move between locations, the one present right now is not very nice in my opinion

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The tags represents the things that are present in the game. There is no sense in putting tags for things that are not in game.
uhhh... it isn't giving it the tag... it is letting people know it isn't in the game... since some will likely ask.

And in that case you can just throw it under dev notes (like most devs do... since it is dev notes :| )

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
uhhh... it isn't giving it the tag... it is letting people know it isn't in the game... since some will likely ask.

And in that case you can just throw it under dev notes (like most devs do... since it is dev notes :| )
Actually no, unless you're new to this site, everyone knows that if the tags aren't there, then it isn't in the game (Seeing as your account was created 2016, I'm not sure how don't know that yet). This site does a good job tracking all the necessary tags for each game for this reason. The only time people ask regarding NTR if it's avoidable or not whenever it is in the tags. But if it's not in the tags, then it's not in the game, no need to put a "no ntr" warning or something.

And if there is actually NTR in the game and somehow it's not in the tags, people WILL point it out. But again, this site does a good job with the tags more often than not.,

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Ok... I'm still playing this but while the sandbox navigation can get annoying I want to know if its possible to get everyone as wives here or something similar. The mayor for instance, is it possible to have raw sex with her and eventually get her?

I can't really tell if my choices affects something or not.

Edit:
Who are the seven chosen again? Is the mayor part of it?

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The "Wait..." at the event tracker is not that good. Yeah, the game has a way of telling the end of current content but not so much on the girls. That's why, I'll stop for now as I don't know whether there's a point of keeping on continuing.

Sandbox movement needs to be improved, and there are girls that are mentioned somewhere that are not part of the chosen seven. We need to know what are the plans for them, side girls or could they become full fledged harem members.

Reactions: hentai charley

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
" condoms to avoid pregnancy "
Make sure to add pregnancy. Good idea to put in planned tags. Even if the game has a pregnancy ending its better than nothing. Plus you can only milk if she has been impregnated.

• Angry
Reactions: Doom Marine

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
I can't really tell if my choices affects something or not.
For now choices afftect only MC. You can be either good guy or bad guy:
The good guy route complements MC personality which we start with.
The way we turn into bad guy is, in my opinion, very rushed. It's too cliche and contradicts MC personality.
It needs to be made more natural.

It's pretty much romance and corruption route. It's still too early to say for sure exactly how this will play out.

Edit:
Who are the seven chosen again? Is the mayor part of it?
It's 6, not seven girls in contract. Mother, 2 Sisters, Aunt, mafia girl and the last one, we don't know who she is other than her name.
The "Wait..." at the event tracker is not that good. Yeah, the game has a way of telling the end of current content but not so much on the girls. That's why, I'll stop for now as I don't know whether there's a point of keeping on continuing.
It's ok. The moment you get the message that you've finished all the content, you're done with all girls.
Sandbox movement needs to be improved.
Sandbox movement indeed sucks, it definitely needs to be improved.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
For now choices afftect only MC. You can be either good guy or bad guy:
The good guy route complements MC personality which we start with.
The way we turn into bad guy is, in my opinion, very rushed. It's too cliche and contradicts MC personality.
It needs to be made more natural.

It's pretty much romance and corruption route. It's still too early to say for sure exactly how this will play out.

It's 6, not seven girls in contract. Mother, 2 Sisters, Aunt, mafia girl and the last one, we don't know who she is other than her name.

It's ok. The moment you get the message that you've finished all the content, you're done with all girls.

Sandbox movement indeed sucks, it definitely needs to be improved.
Right its 6 of them, thanks for the correction. So its romance or corruption route, is it really or just some changes on the dialogue to fit the personality of the MC based on your choices?

You see, I want a romance path too, but there are some questionable choices that I've seen, highlighted in green even, that pertains more on making the MC a bit more of an asshole. I can get a guess that he's a kind person for wanting the contract in the first place to help his family, but those highlighted in green choices that seems leaning on the corruption route just screams that I should pick it.

These choices appear on some events, and of course I just go with what I think goes with romance route.
I've not seen an actual mention of this being part of game mechanics or something.

Are the only H-scenes on this release are the Bastet handjob, Bianca fingering, sex with Isabelle, boobjob with Mayor, fun with Bianca at the shower, and protected sex with the Mayor?

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Right its 6 of them, thanks for the correction. So its romance or corruption route, is it really or just some changes on the dialogue to fit the personality of the MC based on your choices?

You see, I want a romance path too, but there are some questionable choices that I've seen, highlighted in green even, that pertains more on making the MC a bit more of an asshole. I can get a guess that he's a kind person for wanting the contract in the first place to help his family, but those highlighted in green choices that seems leaning on the corruption route just screams that I should pick it.

These choices appear on some events, and of course I just go with what I think goes with romance route.
I've not seen an actual mention of this being part of game mechanics or something.

Are the only H-scenes on this release are the Bastet handjob, Bianca fingering, sex with Isabelle, boobjob with Mayor, fun with Bianca at the shower, and protected sex with the Mayor?
Yeah, green choices is for corruption. I use Universal Ren'Py Mod, so I can see were choices lead to.
That's all sex scenes we can get in this version.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
When incest is enabled, the mystery of the younger sister is cleared up. The siblings are triplets with one sister being born an hour before the mc, and one being presumably born a short while after the mc. All born several months after the sad (but totally expected) demise of the father.

Also variable list (via URM) indicates both anal and pregnancy as future features. So it's a true family farm....

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes