maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
A suggestion or two:
Please add more information: Like if I assign a girl to farm, tell me how much she is going to actually add. (+6 food)
Or hunting (+ 2-10 food)
How much increase does Farm 2 improvement add? (+6/day)
Greenhouse (+4 herbs/day)

Talking to character (+25 trust)
Flirting (+25 arousal)

Possible outcomes: grocery store (+15 food)
Pet store: (+10 metal, +5 food)

Assigned to infirmary (+35 health)
Nurse in infirmary ( +5 skill)
Just, more info please
oh more base upgrades would be nice like
building expansion more rooms..add solar energy panels less reliant on fuel generators and quieter...base expansion...more sex and pregnancy got to rebuild society right....base defenses just incase it gets attacked

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I am like most I like the concept then there is the big BUT
It does need to be a better balance
Let take The hunting party I send one out a few times only got small game like rabbit ect. a few times they were attacked by a wolf you do know that you can shoot a wolf with the hunting bow right the same goes for that bear that attacked as well.
There there is the hospital when they are injured you send them in there now here is a question why is it they do not get full health back when they come out of there ? also I have not notice their health going up during the night. It would be good for when you pass time and it goes to early morning that it lets you know how much health each person gains back.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
id like to see more random encounters with servivors and finding tori which i havent ive looked everywere
From the way it talked you should be able to find survivors as it talking about that while I have only been to the tool, and quite house.

dilbertini

Dec 17, 2019
I have 5 girls and 9 locations available did I finish all the current content?

Last edited:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Because it took me way too long to figure this out:

After you build melee weapons you have to equip them. The only way to do this (I think) is to click on the big woman symbol at the main menu and dive down into the character profile for the girl and select the equipment tab where you can change what they're equipped with. I was confused because I was dressing them in body armor using the chat menu but couldn't find a way to do weapons in the chat menu.

In general it seems like a lot of the mechanics in this game are awfully opaque. On the other hand it's a pretty simple game all told so maybe figuring this stuff out via trial and error is the point?

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I have 5 girls and 9 locations available did I finish all the current content?
Yes, if you've fully developed relationships and unlocked all the scenes for the 5 characters, that is the extent of the content in MFA-0.1.1a.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The other question is have you built your gun and bow yet? Do you have all of the "sexy clothes" options? The RNG can make some of these pretty hard to get.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Just a Quick heads up: The Google Drive link says,"

You need access
Ask for access, or switch to an account with access."

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Just a Quick heads up: The Google Drive link says,"

You need access
Ask for access, or switch to an account with access."
Thanks for the heads up. I changed the Google Drive sharing permissions so I think the link should be working now.

urozim

Nov 14, 2019
I like the game. Even if the mechanics are well known we don't have a lot of post zombies apocalypse.
I'm looking forward to new updates and like people already said it it would be nice if we can have more inforation about choices (wich angels best suited for jobs, what you can get in quick or quiet search...) and i hope to find new survivors in the next update.

I just have a little problem with izzy special 3rd sex scene. I have done every sex scene in seduce and i have enough points but when i go with her on an away goup nothing happen. Is there a special location to search or clothes she need to wear to trigger the scene? (she's in heavy gear and melee weapon).

Looking forward to new contents but i think the game got a good potential.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I like the game. Even if the mechanics are well known we don't have a lot of post zombies apocalypse.
I'm looking forward to new updates and like people already said it it would be nice if we can have more inforation about choices (wich angels best suited for jobs, what you can get in quick or quiet search...) and i hope to find new survivors in the next update.

I just have a little problem with izzy special 3rd sex scene. I have done every sex scene in seduce and i have enough points but when i go with her on an away goup nothing happen. Is there a special location to search or clothes she need to wear to trigger the scene? (she's in heavy gear and melee weapon).

Looking forward to new contents but i think the game got a good potential.
Glad to hear you're enjoying MFA!

There should be three conditions to trigger Izzy's 3rd scene: 1) Izzy is assigned to the away group; 2) You choose the MC task to accompany the away group; 3) Izzy's trust or submission is >900. (Oh, and if her health is below 67 or happiness below 300, scenes in general won't trigger). No specific location is required. I'll play-test and double check the scene is working.

Thanks for the post!

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Added the public release of My Fallen Angels 0.1.2.

This update expands the narrative in Act 1 of MFA and introduces new interactions with the Angels. The main features are 8 fully rendered dream scenes and over 50 new dialogue events.

The next major update for MFA will be the addition of Act 2, meaning new narrative, characters, locations, and mechanics. If you'd like to know more about upcoming plans for the game, check out the .

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Do saves from 0.1.1 not work with this one? Mine crash if I try to do anything.
Saves from 0.1.1 will not work for 0.1.2.

In the future I hope to implement save compatibility, but you will have to start a new save file for this update.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
canine companion? i think we all know what type of content that will be asked for now

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I do not know if I want to like this game or hate it. The idea behind it I like but man the more I play it, the more I hate parts of it. This whole Green, Yellow, Orange and Red areas only seem to mean you will face more and not how often. Go it quick, you get fallen. Go in quiet, you still get fallen. Both seem to be about the same chances for the fallen showing up. Female fallen you seem to have a much better chance of defending against but the male ones will most likely hurt you. Another thing that bothered me was that I assigned one girl to be a nurse while another one was recovering. This useless person did not give any help while she was nursing the other woman. I was like "Why bother having a nurse if she brings nothing to the table."

How I feel the odds are. Finding an item 1 out 4 chance, finding a fallen about a 2 out 3 chance.

I like the game overall but I really wish there were ways to reduce your chances of running into the fallen or be able to escape from them.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes