• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed My Fake Goblin Wife [Final] [Ballerina Group]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I think the Modern Mogal webcomic is a good example that they can both exist in the same space, both is fine as long as there's a certain balance. Too bad we got this though, there's too many types of elves in general...

Morbeus

May 29, 2021
Whoa! That sounds amazing! Rich plot and "exquisite" imagery with three heroines without the need for complicated decision making and it's wholesome?! I'm sold!

As the overview mentions, "just enjoy reading it", bro. ;)

EDIT: Played the game in its entirety without skipping. It's a snack-sized game. See my review of it here: https://f95zone.to/bratr-ratings/back.158895/.
Thank you so much for your honest review.

I am the developer of this game. I've tried to take everything you've written into consideration, so when I move on to developing part two (we only have the new Gwen design ready for now) I'll try to provide a more engaging experience for players. Thanks again.

P.S.: In order not to be unsubstantiated, I attach a small snippet of Gwen's new style.
1681375553761.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Desultor and Back
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes