• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

My erotic summer vacation -Memories of a rural summer- (Dieselmine)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
TheBlueKnight , where can find this My Erotic Summer Memories Spending August with Elder Girls dieselmine and

My Erotic Summer Vacation Memories of a Rural Summer translated english if there is such a possibility ? :cool:

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
There's a quick example of the bad MTL with the instructions.
I see,even if you wanted to correct the thing to make sense, i do not think that would work on the bad one, is there any way to access the original texts on this to see if any alternative translation is possible,i might get some free time at my hand for the following days, so might as well give it a try

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there any way to access the original texts...
The original text and translation to replace it gets save as it's made, it's in...

GameFolder\BepInEx\Translation\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt

Because you transplanting it from the other game you might want to delete what's already there before starting.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
The original text and translation to replace it gets save as it's made, it's in...

GameFolder\BepInEx\Translation\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt

Because you transplanting it from the other game you might want to delete what's already there before starting.
Okay, will let you share if i can get anything done, this is gonna be a first try so i'M not really expecting to achieve anything ^^, thanks for the quick replies btw

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote