• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - My Endless SummerTime [v0.0.3] [EroMouse6]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

My Endless Summer Time 0.0.1

The English isn't that great but it's not bad or terrible either. It just could be a little better. This is most likely due to English not being the native language for the developer. But also the writing is very plain and simple, and really just feels like filler material. A bunch of generic meaningless things being said between the two characters.

The game is a bit laggy. Sometimes I click on a button and I have to wait over five seconds before the scene loads.

Graphics wise, the characters and house look okay, but nothing to get excited about. The most exciting part was at the very beginning, seeing the Aunt wearing only a short bath towel that exposed her bottom private parts. But after that, I watched all the different sex scenes and I felt that they were mediocre and nothing special. The sex scenes I watched were handjob on the couch, handjob in the bathtub, and sleep sex on the bed. I think that I couldn't get too excited for the graphics because of the thick, black outlines and also because the character models are low detail and low polygon (more anime looking than realistic Daz3D). The lighting could have been better too.

Overall the game wasn't anything special to me. I don't feel at all inclined to play future updates to see what happens, and I will uninstall it right away. I won't be playing future versions. It's pretty boring. There are five times during the day - 09:00, 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, and 21:00. You can't do anything during two of those times - 09:00 and 15:00. At 12:00, it is just washing dishes with the aunt and no sex is involved. So that means just those three aforementioned sex scenes and they aren't exciting at all. And there is nothing else you can do in the game. You can't raid her panties drawer or interact with any objects. Even if there were 20-50 more sex scenes, I wouldn't bother installing the game to see them.

Three stars is being generous.