Unreal Engine My Endless SummerTime [v0.0.3] [EroMouse6]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
I'm curious to see how this game develops further, I like it so far despite not whole lot to do. The grinding for love point seems a bit annoying to do without cheats, hopefully it'll have a more natural progression down the line. That being said, good luck with the game, looking forward to future updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: EroMouse6

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
also isnt this missing the tag for visual novel? cause isnt it just some animated sections while everything else is via text box and graphics?

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MyEndlessSummerTime-0.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Do you have a road map somewhere? I'm curious to see what you have in mind for future updates
For the next update, first of all, I would like to implement the player's character to move freely around the house (something similar to the Sims series = you click on a place and the character goes there). Finish the rest of the house (especially the upper corridor and bathroom with shower). And add more interactions and scenes with characters, start telling the story from the beginning. But it all depends on how much time it will take me to implement the character's free movement. I want as many technical elements of the game to be completed as quickly as possible so that I can fully focus on the story and scenes.

Reactions: ohwonders

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I would want to make a similar game like this one with the models I have. The Twist and Seaside Mystery were good but felt like something was missing. But sadly can't find any specific tutorials, if you can recommend some, I would appreciate it. Good luck with your project.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
For the next update, first of all, I would like to implement the player's character to move freely around the house (something similar to the Sims series = you click on a place and the character goes there). Finish the rest of the house (especially the upper corridor and bathroom with shower). And add more interactions and scenes with characters, start telling the story from the beginning. But it all depends on how much time it will take me to implement the character's free movement. I want as many technical elements of the game to be completed as quickly as possible so that I can fully focus on the story and scenes.
The linux version on Patreon works fine, should be good of you make a Linux version for following versions too

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote