Unreal Engine My Endless SummerTime [v0.0.3] [EroMouse6]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Thank you for your advice :) . Over the weekend I tried to do something about it. Currently, I think I have chosen between 30, 60, 120, and Off frame rate ("I think" because the editor does not display more fps than the monitor has, i.e. 75 fps). I also added 1440p and 2160p, I will also add those suggested for 21:9, although I don't know how the game interface will work because I have no place to test it.
Any plan for a Linux or Mac version?

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Any plan for a Linux or Mac version?
On my Patreon in the About section there is a link to the Linux version (completely free). I'm not posting it here because I don't know if it works. I had trouble turning it on due to a Vulkan issue. If you decide to check it, I would be grateful if you could tell me if it works :) I would also be grateful if you told me that it doesn't work.

Reactions: Small-pp-22

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Maybe a late advice : needing MS Visual C++ is right but the game connecting to an unknowed server is a bit strange .. Even if it run well without the connection unable .
Just to say also.. It crashed about 15 mn later i start game .. But could be my video card that is a bit strange (NVidia RTX 2060 16 GB, for who care of it ). And crash from time to time without knowing why .. Like saying "no more memory" as it take nothing more than 2 GB ... :( ;)
All in all , seems to be a good game.. I hope i'll can see more of it later
Keep the good work, dev

And, yes, may be better if he seems a bit older and bigger ! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: brata and EroMouse6

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Maybe a late advice : needing MS Visual C++ is right but the game connecting to an unknowed server is a bit strange .. Even if it run well without the connection unable .
Just to say also.. It crashed about 15 mn later i start game .. But could be my video card that is a bit strange (NVidia RTX 2060 16 GB, for who care of it ). And crash from time to time without knowing why .. Like saying "no more memory" as it take nothing more than 2 GB ... :( ;)
All in all , seems to be a good game.. I hope i'll can see more of it later
Keep the good work, dev

And, yes, may be better if he seems a bit older and bigger ! ;)
To be honest, I didn't even know that the game was connected to anything via the Internet. But it's not a continuous connection, so I guess it's some data sent to the Unreal Engine 5 developers. The only thing I implemented for the game connecting to the network are links to my Patreon (exactly two buttons: the one in the main menu and the one on the PC) . As for memory problems: I actually struggle with it myself. Sometimes I encounter such a problem when working on a game, which results in turning off the editor and not saving the changes. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to fix it yet, but every day I learn more and more new things and I hope that I will finally be able to deal with it. :)

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Promising game, a good game trailer i would say. Some tweek are needed like model textures clipping on the animations and improve facial expresion. When the love level increases, you should be able to see aunt in diferent places (+ add more places, like pool for example), perhaps add a calendar system with diferent days. Change dialogs depending on the love level (they become more lewd). Add shop on the computer ( sex items, clothes, etc). Non the less, great game, gods speed my friend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EroMouse6

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Promising game, a good game trailer i would say. Some tweek are needed like model textures clipping on the animations and improve facial expresion. When the love level increases, you should be able to see aunt in diferent places (+ add more places, like pool for example), perhaps add a calendar system with diferent days. Change dialogs depending on the love level (they become more lewd). Add shop on the computer ( sex items, clothes, etc). Non the less, great game, gods speed my friend.
The swimming pool next to the house is my next target for the next update :)

Reactions: sdfgjhdfszbg

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
1.33 GB that's big for early access.

1. The rock song is too much for menu music.
  2. I couldn't disable the audio via the options
  3. The text popup is too sluggish. It's better to have it show instantly or a 1 second fade in.
  4. The game starts with entering the house and seeing the aunt semi-nude. This is too fast imo. The story and nudity should gradually progress. In the beginning she should be fully dressed.
  5. I'd like to walk around in the house. Now it's only look around with a camera in a fixed position.
  6. Add walking outside in the garden.
  7. The dialogues are too simple. Maybe hire a good writer.
  8. I don't like the clunky interface.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyEndlessSummerTime-0.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Thank you for your advice :) . Over the weekend I tried to do something about it. Currently, I think I have chosen between 30, 60, 120, and Off frame rate ("I think" because the editor does not display more fps than the monitor has, i.e. 75 fps). I also added 1440p and 2160p, I will also add those suggested for 21:9, although I don't know how the game interface will work because I have no place to test it.
Yeah, the common frame rates are 30, 60, 120, 144, 240, and even 360, though anything above 144 is usually relegated to e-sports and/or competitive gaming. For example, I have a 3440x1440 144Hz monitor. If there's any way to use a blueprint to get possible resolutions and use that to supply the user with possible values, or even use an INI to allow for custom resolutions, that'd probably be fine. I mean, , so if that's in the version you're using, that might work

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I like the render style of these models? Did you create them in blender or source them from a creator? How do you achieve the look?

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I like the render style of these models? Did you create them in blender or source them from a creator? How do you achieve the look?
I downloaded the character models from one of the free character sites (SMUTBASE). Then I exported them to .obj and edited them in Blender, changing details, textures, hair, implemented the bones myself, created clothes and set Emission (the outline around the character). I wanted to learn as much as possible by doing as much as possible myself, so the characters don't look perfect. The main character is a reworked model of one of the Travelers from Genshin Impact :LOL: . But basically, just download the character, open it in Blender, set the outline, and they will look very similar to mine in the game. Then export to .fbx and ready to implement in the game :)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote