Unreal Engine My Endless SummerTime [v0.0.3] [EroMouse6]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
When I click on the lvl 1 option it says it's out of order even though the mc is lvl 1 . :WaitWhat:
Currently, there is not much content, and I haven't been able to program it differently yet. That's why, in the "empty" options, it displays, for example, "Lvl 1" and "Out of order" when clicked. ;)

Jun 21, 2018
after i change rooms, i can't rotate the camera :( i know this for a fact cuz when u start a game, you end up in your room, and everything works, then I go to kitchen for examepl and back to my room and can't rotate any more. Any thoughtS?

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
after i change rooms, i can't rotate the camera :( i know this for a fact cuz when u start a game, you end up in your room, and everything works, then I go to kitchen for examepl and back to my room and can't rotate any more. Any thoughtS?
The camera can be rotated at the beginning of the day, when the player starts in "Player Start", not "Camera My Room". A technical issue (so far I haven't managed to program it to be able to move the camera everywhere). Don't worry, it's not your error, it's just a mechanic (by accident). ;)

• Haha
Reactions: edgartheslayer

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
There is nothing better than shota x mother/aunt. Games like this are just incredible

To mention a few suggestions/expectations about the game, a button to hide dialogues, free camera control in scenes (It's like hj scene in the bathroom, but more freely one (if possible)), a few renders for cutscenes (for example, the scene where he helps in the kitchen, the scene where he lies down to her at night, etc.), a little more depth in terms of story and gameplay.

I would like to see this game continue. Good luck dev :)

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Why in Odin's name is this arbitrarily capped at 1080p60? Instant failure right there.
So what resolution and frame rate would you expect in the game? I have selected the three most popular ones for now, but I may add more in the next update :) . I may have some problems with frame rate, but I'll try my best.

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
So what resolution and frame rate would you expect in the game? I have selected the three most popular ones for now, but I may add more in the next update :) . I may have some problems with frame rate, but I'll try my best.
Don't have any presetting, let it try to render at any resolutions detected, and have no frame cap option.

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Don't have any presetting, let it try to render at any resolutions detected, and have no frame cap option.
I'll try. I program everything myself and currently the code requires me to provide specific resolution values. I added the frame rate limit so as not to burn people's computers, but maybe I can add an option to disable the limit. I'm just learning all this, so I apologize for the inconvenience. When the game was first published, I tried to adapt it to everyone (with better or worse results).

Reactions: GastonX

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
I'll try. I program everything myself and currently the code requires me to provide specific resolution values. I added the frame rate limit so as not to burn people's computers, but maybe I can add an option to disable the limit. I'm just learning all this, so I apologize for the inconvenience. When the game was first published, I tried to adapt it to everyone (with better or worse results).
Just the fact that you're willing to try is more effort than others have put in. If you don't know how to let it detect available resolutions, then perhaps leave a way for the user to enter a custom res through an ini/config file? The common/standard resolutions above 1920x1080 are: 2560x1080, 2560x1440, 3440x1440, 3840x1600, and 3840x2160.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EroMouse6

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
Just the fact that you're willing to try is more effort than others have put in. If you don't know how to let it detect available resolutions, then perhaps leave a way for the user to enter a custom res through an ini/config file? The common/standard resolutions above 1920x1080 are: 2560x1080, 2560x1440, 3440x1440, 3840x1600, and 3840x2160.
Thank you for your advice :) . Over the weekend I tried to do something about it. Currently, I think I have chosen between 30, 60, 120, and Off frame rate ("I think" because the editor does not display more fps than the monitor has, i.e. 75 fps). I also added 1440p and 2160p, I will also add those suggested for 21:9, although I don't know how the game interface will work because I have no place to test it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote