Unreal Engine My Endless SummerTime [v0.0.3] [EroMouse6]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EroMouse6

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2023
I would want to make a similar game like this one with the models I have. The Twist and Seaside Mystery were good but felt like something was missing. But sadly can't find any specific tutorials, if you can recommend some, I would appreciate it. Good luck with your project.
Unfortunately, I can't recommend any specific guides because I haven't found any worth recommending. I usually search for a specific topic that I need, but they are almost always overcomplicated. Usually, by looking through a lot of guides, I learn how to do something completely different from what I am looking for, and over time, thanks to the experience I have acquired, I come up with a solution. Good luck :)

brata

May 16, 2017
For the next update, first of all, I would like to implement the player's character to move freely around the house (something similar to the Sims series = you click on a place and the character goes there).
I would advice against that. This nice thing about this game is how it "works". Not only you will spend hours working on something nobody wants but also you will introduce yourself into more bugs and problems.
Best to keep the "movement" as is and add/fix the current locations.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote