• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
need help plz anyone...stuck with those chapters...cant seem to clear them no matter how many times

plus nothing is happening at bobroom 20:00

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017
Am I the only one with this problem??...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/bob_room10.rpy", line 566, in <module>
NameError: name 'x' is not defined

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
After ending Episode 9 with what was effectively a foursome with the main girls, I felt like Episode 10 was a step back in content. I get that Episode 10 is meant to set up the future with the purchase of the cafe, the introduction of the new girls, and a transition into a more sex-oriented (rather than money) transactions with the girls, but I felt that this episode was missing a big payoff like previous episodes have had. I think it would have been nice if the Lina/Lynn relationship started bleeding into Eve's life a bit with this one, and the climax (lol) of the episode could have been catching the three girls having sex. Or maybe Eve gets mad at the girls for getting caught doing something at school and over reacts, just to later reveal that she's pent up from all the teasing/nudity at work but not getting a release like Lina and Lynn, which pushes the three of them to have sex.

Still enjoying the game, but it just felt like this chapter should have been before Episode 9.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 87Gamer

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I updated bob room cheat for version 9

added code to help to lower the awful grind in the game - adds money, study, mood and arousal

Code:
    $ bob_money += 300
    $ BobStudyHours = 15
    $ LynnObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ LinaObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ EveObj.GrowMood(3)
    $ LynnObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ LinaObj.GrowArousal(10)
    $ EveObj.GrowArousal(10)
place bob_room.rpy in the game folder
And here's an updated bob_room.rpy for version 10.

DO NOT INSTALL ON OTHER VERSIONS THAN VERSION 10

(Especially since version 10 has additional code in this file compared to version 9.)

Reactions: lofi

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ep. 10 files removed. Please scan your system if you downloaded it.
It had a modified script that will download and execute a file.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
Ep. 10 files removed. Please scan your system if you downloaded it.
It had a modified script that will download and execute a file.
Aww just missed it, is it a fixable issue or are we back to waiting for public release?

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
After ending Episode 9 with what was effectively a foursome with the main girls, I felt like Episode 10 was a step back in content. I get that Episode 10 is meant to set up the future with the purchase of the cafe, the introduction of the new girls, and a transition into a more sex-oriented (rather than money) transactions with the girls, but I felt that this episode was missing a big payoff like previous episodes have had. I think it would have been nice if the Lina/Lynn relationship started bleeding into Eve's life a bit with this one, and the climax (lol) of the episode could have been catching the three girls having sex. Or maybe Eve gets mad at the girls for getting caught doing something at school and over reacts, just to later reveal that she's pent up from all the teasing/nudity at work but not getting a release like Lina and Lynn, which pushes the three of them to have sex.

Still enjoying the game, but it just felt like this chapter should have been before Episode 9.
Even if you think you don`t like it, it`s actually just the fasting before the festival^^
Ever heard of: "hunger is the best cook"?

In "Room For Rent" for example there was at some point "non stop etchi action" - sure was fun for 1-2 episodes but from a excitement level it was overuse. You can only bring back the fire by adding new Girls, which was done repetitive. To start all over...

Some other titles felt like way to much teasing only to end it to very soon - what I`m trying to say is it`s actually very hard to figure out the right amount of teasing and not to overdue it - or the fire is gone again^^

I think "My Early Life" show pretty good how much was learnt on the way/during all those journeys.

My only complain is that there is basically no "puzzling" any longer. Well maybe something for the future...

Santoly

Apr 17, 2020
Don't hold me against it but I'll wait for the public release. 20 days is not too long for a free game
Thanks for trying anyway!

Reactions: denen

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Links got switched out and are now clean.
If you still have the infected version you can download the attached .py file and replace the one in the main folder, then the game is fine.
Btw my compression was fine as I build a PC version out of the infected win. (that removed the faulty .py script)

Edit: I should have mentioned it early. It was only the Win version that was infected. Linux, Mac and Android were and are fine.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Links got switched out and are now clean.
If you still have the infected version you can download the attached .py file and replace the one in the main folder, then the game is fine.
Btw my compression was fine as I build a PC version out of the infected win. (that removed the faulty .py script)
think im now gonna start waiting for your compressions

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
think im now gonna start waiting for your compressions
Eh sadly thats not always a save bet I just build a new version here because I don't like to make 3 different ones (win/linux/mac) but only 2 Win&Linux/Mac. To save time with uploading.
Had another game that was infected were my compression (and update patch) were too, because while I scanned the files like we do with all the script was changed and anti vir just picks it up if the script is executed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MyEarlyLife-EP10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes