• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py My Early Life [Ep. 10] [CeLaVie Group]

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes

anubiscerberus

Dec 19, 2023
has anyone experienced windows 10 defender detecting ep 10 launcher as a threat?

i downloaded the megadownload file

update

i read back and saw how to fix it.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

mikl

May 16, 2017
I downloaded the compressed episode 10 from "Bob69", unpacked it. I played for 6 hours with a translator. I don't know English. No problem. I used "bob_room.rpy" and the "customscreens" mod hint for episode 8 (working).

momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
It seems to me that I go into a loop, no matter how many days I go at that time it is still the same scene
View attachment 3617951
I was stuck there too. The trick is to keep going with Lynn (she seem's to be called Jeni in your game) and make sure she's visiting your room at midnight. Just interact with her whenever possible and she should show up then. Repeat that a few times, have her sleep in your bed and then you'll see progress. I'm at 73/77 now and I think I'm pretty close to make it to 77/77 and Episode 8 then. :)

Last edited:

JRL2024

May 8, 2024
Still hoping that someone may have a walkthrough for episode 7 and 10. When I downloaded the game, they was no walkthrough present even though it implicated it did before download.

MrBurnie

Mar 4, 2022
Still hoping that someone may have a walkthrough for episode 7 and 10. When I downloaded the game, they was no walkthrough present even though it implicated it did before download.
There is, just not well shown

Not sure what you mean about changes.

Regarding money it was changed what you upload doesn't portion out anymore in earlier episodes, instead you withdraw.
Be careful how much you withdraw though as some things cost depending on how much you've got.
There are also some new features in the game depending on when you played it last.
View attachment 3592616 View attachment 3592620
The question mark is divided on what you need to do and what you have done (walkthrough light).
The old events list is still available though.
Other than that, keep them aroused and happy to progress.
Feelings as posted earlier has been introduced as hearts which someone was missing the img for.

Hope this helps

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
I downloaded the version, but i didn't open the zip. And i deleted immediately after reading the warning.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
is ep10 the one thats infected?? i downloaded 9.05 last week is that one fine?
The pirated copy of ep10 was infected (presumably by the leaker) but has now been cleaned and reuploaded.

Pirate forum and all that. You saves your $1 and you takes your chances.

9.05 that you downloaded last week was the officially released public version and clean.

Reactions: Qalx
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes