SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
pls do a komi version
Everyone who separates Komi-san from Tadano-kun is dead to me.
The guy literally got second place from dead last all because she yelled "gambatte".
I can barely contain my anger whenever someone types about the NTR between Rik(k)a-san and her classmate with that older dude, now you're here ruining the most wholesome ship.
I'm gonna pray you suck Komi's brother's dick for that.

Nov 24, 2018
To the opposite, rather than watch some cringy ass show where I'm spectator of the most bland and uninteresting male character ending with some hot girl because of the plot and to give some fake hope to all the virgin weebs watching this shit.

I can directly fuck the girl and cuck the dude lame ass, in a sense it is the universe correcting himself.
Given that Marin is author self-insert and Gojou is author's Manic Pixie Dream Husbando, true MDDU NTR would be playing as woman who steals Gojou from Marin.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Am I missing features or is it just two scenes and that's it? Are their different people, multiple people at once or different clothes? If not, that has to be one of, if not the shortest game I've ever played.

Masal15

May 17, 2023
Am I missing features or is it just two scenes and that's it? Are their different people, multiple people at once or different clothes? If not, that has to be one of, if not the shortest game I've ever played.
that's it XD

Masal15

May 17, 2023
Very fun short game, enjoyed it.
I think that, in its simplicity and banality, this game has an important potential.
A few more details would be enough: more positions, different endings, more interactivity and perhaps even increasing the difficulty a little..

Strider11

Oct 22, 2018
Reminded me of the Flash gams of the old that we lost...

Also GOD DAMN this cowgirl animation. She literally couldn't be a virgin in this game's universe

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes