• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm into variety. Having the two Latinas having Yetis is against it. At most, a Chupacabras.

I don't know what you are talking about. Your only talents are making us laugh and get into ignore lists. And the only place you are more important than any other forum member is in your mind.
So she's going to suck the GOAT penis?

And also: sick burn! I've had that troll on ignore since the second day he was here.

I'd say it does since it's supposed to be part goat, isn't it? :)
They feed on the blood of goats. "Chupacabra" translates to "goat sucker". ;)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So, not only Thumb Gay boy, has no taste in women, being gay doesn't help really, they are now professing themselves has fascists. Apparently they don't know what would be their fate on a Fascist regime. Unless... they are exceptionally gifted in oral work, they could maybe keep them under a secretary for mouth work, maybe that's what they dream about when they see bald shaved head men...

--------------------------------

No, I meant I reported 4 of their posts... I recommend you all resort to that instead of replying. Garbage place is in the Trash.

Peace :D
Oh that's how it was meant, yeah tiny hand boy is on ignore so I won't see him on his own until someone replies to him

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Interesting thing I learnt was that people in Pittsburgh made up a word unique to their area. Now how does someone in Spain know about "yinz"?
Probably because it's also used in Ulster.

Yinz is the most recent derivation from the original Scots-Irish form you ones or yous ones, a form of the second-person plural that is commonly heard in parts of Ulster. In the first- and third-person, standard English speakers use distinct pronouns to denote singular and plural.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Interesting thing I learnt was that people in Pittsburgh made up a word unique to their area. Now how does someone in Spain know about "yinz"?
Research :D
Since I wanted Kate to use Pittsburgh slang, and I read it's very localized in that area, I researched about it. I had doubts about how to use it, and then the community came to the rescue. There is a subscriber who is from the Pittsburgh area and we talked a lot about Pittsburgh (most of it won't get in the game unfortunately). I sent him that sentence and asked him if my use of "yinz" was correct. He said it was right and it made it into the game.
He played the game yesterday and told me that even the Steelers-Browns banter would be right between Pittsburgh Kate and Cleveland Kim.

Probably because it's also used in Ulster.

Yinz is the most recent derivation from the original Scots-Irish form you ones or yous ones, a form of the second-person plural that is commonly heard in parts of Ulster. In the first- and third-person, standard English speakers use distinct pronouns to denote singular and plural.

I didn't know about it. I read that Pittsburgh's slang has to do with the composition of its population (Irish/German/Polish) but didn't know the specifics.
Thanks! I learned something new today!

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Unpatched version
View attachment 3587069
Patched version
View attachment 3587072

On both, Eva's and Amanda's ages are wrong. They are 19. Emma in 19 too as of the last update.
Do Dominic and Daniel have wives? or daughters?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, the turkey won't be the only thing getting stuffed.

Is Jamaal going to have to wear a bikini too? :LOL:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Do Dominic and Daniel have wives? or daughters?

Yes, the turkey won't be the only thing getting stuffed.

Is Jamaal going to have to wear a bikini too? :LOL:
Daniel and Dominic had girlfriends when the crash happened, but they didn't keep contact with the family. 18 years later (yes, I just noticed the patched version should read (18 years ago) instead of (16)), no one knows where they are.

At Thanksgiving almost every girl will be stuffed already for the players who want pregnancy.

I won't spoil Jamaal's swimsuit, but that sentence was written that way on purpose.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Daniel and Dominic had girlfriends when the crash happened, but they didn't keep contact with the family. 18 years later (yes, I just noticed the patched version should read (18 years ago) instead of (16)), no one knows where they are.

At Thanksgiving almost every girl will be stuffed already for the players who want pregnancy.

I won't spoil Jamaal's swimsuit, but that sentence was written that way on purpose.
*Takes notes*

With that said, I wonder if turkey will be on the table on Thanksgiving...... or want of the girls. Pretty sure eating Martha and/or Norah with a side of Emma and/or Erika will be a good meal.

Just saying.:unsure::sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes