TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I've got at least 3 threads I'll never catch up on this week ... and that's just while I'm at work.
I routinely just scroll through some of them. WVM for example I don't need another 8 pages of bitching about the devs inability to be reliable, no new update I'll just move on with my life. The Eternum guys get way too into the weeds for my taste as well. This one I try to read every post.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I routinely just scroll through some of them. WVM for example I don't need another 8 pages of bitching about the devs inability to be reliable, no new update I'll just move on with my life. The Eternum guys get way too into the weeds for my taste as well. This one I try to read every post.
It's actually surprising how quickly things become civil once you start populating The List. :sneaky:

sillybilly48

Aug 30, 2021
How do I fix this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment
MyDorm-v0.17.0-S2C5.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
MyDorm-v0.17.0-S2C5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 492, in main
MyDorm-v0.17.0-S2C5.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 310, in load_script
MyDorm-v0.17.0-S2C5.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 880, in load_appropriate_file

Reactions: TropecitaGames

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
She's the new goth in the Dorm in Act III, one of the last batch's students.

Well, she's pregnant now in my playthrough, and she will get more solo action too. If she is not pregnant in the next scene, she will ask for creampies.
Cravings before pregnancy :D

Everyone will get more chances to get pregnant. And then there will be another chance for every girl in the interlude before Act III.
It's a shame the dev won't continue the game until the babies are born.

It will overfill. That grid allow for "only" 25 girls and there will be 28!
How random is pregnancy btw? Creampied at every opportunity in my solo route but Martha's test is negative.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
How random is pregnancy btw? Creampied at every opportunity in my solo route but Martha's test is negative.
Did you choose; Creampie her (no consequences) or Creampie her (Go for the baby)? Because if you did it at every opportunity and not only during the MC-Martha-Emma night, then she should be pregnant if you choose the second creampie option.:unsure:

• Red Heart

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Do you have pregnancy turned on in the options? If you do, you'll get the option to "creampie" with no risk or "creampie" and put a baby in her. Once pregnant, only the "no risk" option will show because she's already pregnant.

dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
I have a question for the dev in the next up date is the pool party is a topless can we see aunt Betty en topless because she have two big reason ;)
One reason is, that she is old, another, that she is nun?
For the main character better is to find a time machine, go back in time and take here the nun, when she was cute young girl (as on the photo).
Game creator, please, think about this.

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes